Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    <--- Open diary.
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I log everything unless I'm out of town and it's too hard to get to a computer. I also usually pre-log my day's food and exercise so I can see where I have some wiggle room. :)
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    Mine is open to friends -- feel free to add me if you share my approach (in which case you'd get much more out of viewing my diary and vice versa): I aim for 1808-2000 cals per day, eat mainly whole/fresh foods (I try to steer clear of the heavily processed items, although I do enjoy dark chocolate and wine), and log everything I eat, even on days when I don't make the best choices. I don't log my exercise, but I mention it in the notes section. I've lost 45 lbs since January but still have a long way to go.

Best of luck to everyone with their efforts to improve their health!
  • shed50kg
    shed50kg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too.
  • skinnyjordan95
    Options
    I'm new to this, so I did some back logging of the past few days that aren't very pretty, but my diary is open, and my future choices are sure to be healthier. Feel free to add me!
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    Mines open, add me up...
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me. I'm trying to get more creative and get out of my rut!
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm open!
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :)
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi all

my diary is open to friends. Went a while without logging but just started again on Monday so i will be logging every day and looking for some friends who want to give/receive feedback :-)

feel free to add me!
  • Godsgirl333
    Options
    You can add me!

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to make it open :)
  • moustache_sally
    Options
    I like looking at people's food too! :D Feel free to add me!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Totally open diary, and I'm paleo if that makes a difference :)
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    Im also looking for friends with open diaries! Anyone qho wants to share health and diary tips can add me! :)
  • gawx
    gawx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    mines always public feel free to add me :)
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open..and honest! good or bad.. haha feel free to yell at me on days when it's not healthy :)
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I admit I don't always "complete" it at the end of the day but it's filled out.
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    My diary is open for friends (and used on a regular basis). I'll admit I'm not the most creative when it comes to meals but there might be something yummy :wink:
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I been a bit sporadic lately with the logging, but plan to get back on track. :)