Sooooooooooo......

Options

Replies

• MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    If I'm out of slim-fast, are pop-tarts a reasonable substitute?

Because they also have appx. 200 cals and vitamins.

Ariana_Shrug.gif

And both will leave you hungry again in an hour!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    OMG you're right. Now I must follow with a diet coke. Breakfast of champions.

Fried eggs + Diet Coke = Enlightenment achieved

tumblr_lytyr3nj6o1qkikgro1_250.gif
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    ooooooooooooooooooooooor,

You could eat 1200 grams (2.6 pounds) of lettuce. Filling and clean. Unless there's dirt on the lettuce, then it's not clean. It is also mostly water so you could probably log it as water as well.

you could but...

lettuce = yucky
    diet coke + pop tart = bliss
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

You could eat 1200 grams (2.6 pounds) of lettuce. Filling and clean. Unless there's dirt on the lettuce, then it's not clean. It is also mostly water so you could probably log it as water as well.

you could but...

lettuce = yucky

But those are so dirty and will ensure the cancer gets you! OP, unless you want a one way ticket to cancer town, just eat lettuce.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options

you could but...

lettuce = yucky

But those are so dirty and will ensure the cancer gets you! OP, unless you want a one way ticket to cancer town, just eat lettuce.

But I heard that diet coke kills cancer..... like real coke does on rust!
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options

She clearly had pop rocks in her mouth before that fateful swig.

hqdefault.jpg
  • lorieric5037
    Options

She clearly had pop rocks in her mouth before that fateful swig.

hqdefault.jpg

But think of all the weight she lost!!
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options

Whoa whoa whoa... EAT lettuce? I was with you until you said EAT. There is a well vetted scientific link between eating and cancer.
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You could have had a double spiced rum and diet coke. Poptarts. Pfft, what a waste.
  • brower47
    Options

Whoa whoa whoa... EAT lettuce? I was with you until you said EAT. There is a well vetted scientific link between eating and cancer.

Your well vetted scientific link is obviously just broscience. Everyone knows that eating clean will ensure you don't get the cancer. I can't believe anyone would say otherwise. Mind boggled.
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options
    My personal philosophy on nutrition in a nutshell...

iifiym.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Lol! What are you up to Missy!

Personally, I don't like pop tarts

937EE13B-6DB3-490B-9478-6907AA052265-177-000000108CC96A4B_zpsa437f315.jpg

BLASPHEMY
    Pop Tarts suck! How about 2 or 3 lite beers?:drinker:

DOUBLE BLASPHEMY

I miss Skitty :(
  • ubattitude
    ubattitude Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What if you take a shower and then eat the pop tart will it then be considered eating clean?
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options

Your well vetted scientific link is obviously just broscience. Everyone knows that eating clean will ensure you don't get the cancer. I can't believe anyone would say otherwise. Mind boggled.

You want your mind boggled? I haven't eaten a thing since 1993. My body gets it's daily caloric intake from the absorption of avocado and macadamia nut oil I rub on my abdominals! C-L-E-A-N.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options

This made me LOL.
  • brower47
    Options
    What if you take a shower and then eat the pop tart will it then be considered eating clean?

I'm sensing sarcasm. No, it would not be clean but if it gets soggy, you can then add some water to your water log goals.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is what you do. Take two strawberry poptarts. On the non frosted side of one, spread nutella. On the non frosted side of the other, spread peanut butter. Then smash some cookies and cream ice cream between the two of them.

No idea of the calories, but if you are eating that it has to be on a day that you don't give a damn. And SOOOOOOO worth it.
  • brower47
    Options

You want your mind boggled? I haven't eaten a thing since 1993. My body gets it's daily caloric intake from the absorption of avocado and macadamia nut oil I rub on my abdominals! C-L-E-A-N.

I almost positive you're fibbing. But since my mind was boggled earlier, I'm not sure I can trust that so I have to say that neither avocado nor macadamia nut oil is clean. Too processed. Now it would be clean if you grew the avocados and macadamia nuts, mashed them up, gave them a squeeze with your bare hands and then slurped up the slurry. Then and only then could you consider yourself clean.

Now I want to know the absorption rate of different oils through abdominal tissues. I bet the cleaner ones pass through more easily because there's less dirtiness to get caught on the epidermal and dermal layers.

Edit: neither nor, either or
  • brower47
    Options
    Ok, here is what you do. Take two strawberry poptarts. On the non frosted side of one, spread nutella. On the non frosted side of the other, spread peanut butter. Then smash some cookies and cream ice cream between the two of them.

No idea of the calories, but if you are eating that it has to be on a day that you don't give a damn. And SOOOOOOO worth it.

Cancer is never worth it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I think the dirt has the irons though?