possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Options

Replies

• Amlk1
    Amlk1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you look really beautiful and you're so young... this is the time to enjoy your beauty! It only slowly disappears as we get older. I don't have big boobs but I would guess the key is to not lose weight too fast otherwise the skin might sag. So maybe losing weight through mostly exercise would be better than cutting calories too much.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think that the person who said "it's genetics" got it right.
    I was popping and overflowing my double D bra after I had my children, had a breast reduction and was down to fitting comfortably in a D. I have been training hard for 2 years, and continued to have these fairly large boobs up until I really focused on my diet and started cutting to a 1500 net average diet. Within 3 months I dropped down to a C cup. I am struggling a bit, because I have been large chested all my life (since I was 12), and always wanted smaller ones.
    The pros: I fit into clothes off the rack now- don't have to compensate with a larger size.
    The cons: they are a little saggy looking and that hurts my ego (but that is what they make push up bras for right?)
    I imagine I will get used to it.
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I don't have big boobs but I would guess the key is to not lose weight too fast otherwise the skin might sag. So maybe losing weight through mostly exercise would be better than cutting calories too much.
    This is really good advice thank you!! And also thank you for such lovely compliments too! X
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Your boobs will go down a bit, but seeing your pic, it's unlikely you will lose them. Maybe a size or two, but when the rest of your body gets smaller, it doesn't look like a change. Just get really good bras, and you'll be fine. You are very pretty btw. I doubt you'll have any body issues.
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    EXCUSE ME MA'AM YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING TOO DARN HOT.

But seriously, you have such an amazing figure! In that picture you look alot like Demi Lovato when she had reddish hair! (my favorite singer ever) a teeny bit off my bra size.

I don't know how I missed this post!! Thank you very much! What a great thing to be arrested for!! I
    ;-) xx
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When I started wearing real woman bras (haha) I was a 34 D. At my highest weight I was a 38DDD. I am glad to say that I am back down to a 36 DD. Yes I have lost some boob. But I will always be big chested thanks to my mother and grandmothers both. I am okay with that though. I wasn't okay with, however, spilling all over the place and having to order bras online. :)
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I think as you continue to lower your body fat they'll reduce in size :sad:

It all depends on where your body stores its fat. However, as your shrinking everything else they'll probably seem bigger in proportion to everything else.

As a guy as I lost fat I lost my moobs pretty quickly bit of course men store their fat in different places.
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    I wasn't okay with, however, spilling all over the place and having to order bras online. :)

Yes, its such a relief to finally notice a change in my size enough for the cupsize of my bras to even appear a little on the loose side rather than having the dreaded and never sexy 'quarduple boob' I have suffered with for so long!!!

Have you found that you have more excess skin having lost that much? x
  • jniels1975
    jniels1975 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    some people were meant to have boobs. I have a close friend that got a reduction and they grew back! Its destiny and sometimes its not up to you. you look good! Work those cans!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    I think as you continue to lower your body fat they'll reduce in size :sad:

as long as I am still 'Elaine withe the big tits' as I am lovingly referred too I will be happy!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Not quite to "ripped" but results so far indicate yes.
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    some people were meant to have boobs. I have a close friend that got a reduction and they grew back! Its destiny and sometimes its not up to you. you look good! Work those cans!

Oh my goodness thats frustrating!! Is she happy they are back??
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    This isn't going to be constructive because I don't know much about building strength, but, uh -

Wow. Your figure IS FRACKING AWESOME!!!!

I agree with Quirky, you look STUNNING!!!!!

Oh and as for your question, I lost 35 lbs and not a SHRED of my wonderful DD's! Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl! In a dream world. I think it's possible, because really it's about correct nutrition and hard workouts. Your boobs shouldn't be limiting. My issue is consistency. But at least weightloss made the tata's smaller! 36GG to a 34F!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    bumping..
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Before I had a c-section, I had a flat stomach. I have an hourglass shape.
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    I'm with you girl! In a dream world. I think it's possible, because really it's about correct nutrition and hard workouts. Your boobs shouldn't be limiting. My issue is consistency. But at least weightloss made the tata's smaller! 36GG to a 34F!

You look incredible! Stunning girl!:heart:
    I think you are absolutely right, I hope it is truly possible, but if it is, you are very correct in saying its down to nutrition and hard workouts!! I would love to be about an F cup, that would be an awesome size!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    when I was at my peak weight I was a 42/44 D....now that I've lost weight i'm a 34/36 DD

you don't always have to lose your breasts....they can totally stick around....

since i've started lifting heavy, they've also become perkier, more sensitive and generally all round awesome...i may not end up doing that little lift I've been thinking of....

and as a result of the perk, i'm having some spill issues with the DD cup....

I just want to note though...while it looks like my breasts are getting bigger, they aren't....because my ribcage is getting smaller, the actual boob now sits in the cup properly thus needing a proper sized cup.
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Huge boobies in proportion to your new body, yes, it's possible.
    I've lost about 25 pounds so far and even though, my boobs have shrunk, they're still big compared to my body. I still have to double up on bras (one tight bra+one sports bra) when I exercise, otherwise they feel like they're going to rip apart from my ribcage.
  • LMack825
    LMack825 Posts: 2
    Options
    While conservatively dropping almost 40 pounds last year (app. 1 pound/week) & cutting body fat in half (28.6 -- 14.2%), a major focus area of mine was the chest due to its sagging appearance. As body fat percentage dropped and pec muscle tone increased, I noticed my breasts became firmer & perkier. My chest was still abnormally large for my figure as it had always been, with just a slight difference in size (36DDD to 34D).

My suggestion is to do what makes you feel fit and healthy and your body will respond positively. Being fit and toned does NOT mean you have to lose your curves! Feel free to message me with any other questions. Good luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!