possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Options

Replies

• MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You seem an ideal size now. Perhaps tone and don't really lose too much fat.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile, you've already lost about 25 lbs. Has there been a profound effect on your Babylons? If they are pretty much the same, you probably have real boobies. Mine are just fat, so they are first to go in weight loss.
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Any way you slice it this lady has one lucky husband.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not a husband yet.... no the boobies have not yet been enough to get the diamonds on my finger!! hopefully once I have a nice tight tush too at my goal weight my luck might change!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    deja vu...seem to recall another thread about your chest.

I remembered it too, but it is confessed.

Its true... I talk about my tits a lot!! :laugh:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    My tits suck now. I actually have a free consult later today with the booby doctor!

i'm sorry....

you lost me at suck

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: me too!!!! :love:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options

You are very very kind... if only I was the ideal size, unfortunately my BMI and my mirror tell me I am obese so I have a good bit of work still to go!! x
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    what everyone said here is pretty much dead on

there is no such thing as spot reduction. people will lose weight / fat from different areas at diff speeds.

i think its safe to say if you lose weight, you will lose some size in your breasts.. but generally speaking, if you're a curvy girl and these are your genetics.. i cant imagine they will shrink from huge to tiny.

But they will prolly change a bit.

The best way would be make the changes in the healthiest way possible. Eat clean - at a caloric deficit, and lift heavy / train strength

I'm sure youll be fine =)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Just a lovely woman I hope that man treats you right. I can imagine with your body type you'll probably always be large chested and have that beautiful hourglass figure. You can't change genes. It will just be proportionally smaller.
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have always had larger breasts (150lbs and 34/36DD). I am currently at 132lbs with a comfortable 34D, and I am at 16-18% body fat if you consider that ripped. I definitely lost a little bit up top, but it was the absolute last thing to go.
  • twiztedminded575
    Options
    I would love to know the same thing! I'm currently a 34H and 149.2lbs. I started this site at a 40DDD and 182.6lbs. So, my cup size is the same, but with a smaller band size. When I was 120lbs in my teens, I was a 32DDD. Oh, I'm just under 5'2 :smile: I think it's safe for me to say that I'll always be large chested I guess. The thing is, the smaller I get, the bigger they appear in comparison to the rest of me LOL

ETA a few things
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options

You are very very kind... if only I was the ideal size, unfortunately my BMI and my mirror tell me I am obese so I have a good bit of work still to go!! x

Since you have - and want to keep - very large boobies it seems that you're probably always going to be in the overweight category of the bmi so you're one of the rare cases where perhaps the bmi is not an accurate representation of your health.
  • technobunny
    technobunny Posts: 131
    Options
    they're called breast implants.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Lots of love your fellow large breasted lady :heart:

QFT.
  • doltonehouse
    doltonehouse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good gosh youre gorgeous!.
    I sincerely hope you keep those curves.
    From my own experience i tend to loose my boobies with weight loss. I am currently a DD and sitting at around 190lbs, at 140lbs i was a C cup and thus the cycle has continued as i Yo-Yoed over the years. Very frustrating for a lover of lingerie.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My tits suck now. I actually have a free consult later today with the booby doctor!

i'm sorry....

you lost me at suck

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: me too!!!! :love:

Yeah, tits that suck! That sounds awesome!! :love: :smooched: :heart: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    You will at least be proportionally smaller. When your body is slim and fit, they will still be and look big on your smaller, firmer, fitter body. I don't see the point in worrying about it at this point. Work on your fitness, enjoy the positive changes and stop or take a step back if you feel you don't want to lose anymore. You don't need to go all the way to ripped. They may droop a little (I've heard), but if you take it slow and allow time for the skin to bounce back that will help a lot, especially if you are young. And you can get a bra fitting. Moisturizing is worth a try. Also chest exercise, like pushups and bench press.
  • gemsicles
    gemsicles Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow!...you are stunning!. You have the perfect figure!, your figure is exactly what I am aiming for, I just wish I had some idea of what I need to lose to get there!.

I am a 42F, at my lightest I was a 34/36 DD/E I think, but that was over 10 years ago, so I can't be quite sure. I'm hoping that because they've grown as I've gained weight, that they will get smaller as I lose it, but I don't want them to look deflated either.

<3
  • Porcelaine22
    Options

Since you have - and want to keep - very large boobies it seems that you're probably always going to be in the overweight category of the bmi so you're one of the rare cases where perhaps the bmi is not an accurate representation of your health.

I hope you are right... I used to scoff at my BMI saying 'BMI doesnt apply to real people like me'....

now I see that was me just making excuses....
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I hope you are right... I used to scoff at my BMI saying 'BMI doesnt apply to real people like me'....

now I see that was me just making excuses....

BMi is a guideline based on averages. All people are real people. Depending on your health and aesthetic goals BMI may not apply to you in the same way as others (partly why there is has such a large range, but some people still fall below and above). This can involve frame size (extra large or extra small), having larger amounts of muscle, or a fat distribution combined with bone structure and muscle development that is still healthy (get into a detailed talk with your doctor on this, if you have a good doctor), or desirable for other reasons of your choice.

You are beautiful, Beautiful face, hair, the boobies/curves. You won't lose that if you strength train, reasonable defect, be active, and monitor. Also weight loss is never permanent. If you dislike the results, gain some back.

Also, there is the misconception that boobs are only fat. Not true.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!