possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    I lost my boobs completely
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    The last time I was slim (around 140 pounds and size 8), I wore a 34C bra. I could probably have worn a 32 but they are hard to find.

At my current weight, I wear a 38DD. So yes, I did lose boobage, but not too much. However, I was much younger then. Who knows what might happen if I were to lose that much weight now?
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    I lost my boobs completely
    :laugh: :laugh: in your case, that's great news!:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    I haven't read the entire thread. This has probably already been stated, but...

in order for muscle definition to show, you have to sacrifice fat. Fat is reduced all over your body... including your breasts... so they are going to get smaller.

I went from a DD cup to a D cup and fully expect to find myself at least a C before it is over with. But I don't want to go below C, that's why my goal is 25% body fat.

Now... if I could just get there.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    My tits suck now. I actually have a free consult later today with the booby doctor!
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    i have dropped a whole cup size, perhaps more in the 6 months i have been losing weight...unfortunately for me, they were the first place i lost weight (as opposed to my thighs,which i would have preferred!). so i went from a large-ish 36D to a 36 small C cup
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Any way you slice it this lady has one lucky husband.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I haven't read the entire thread. This has probably already been stated, but...

in order for muscle definition to show, you have to sacrifice fat. Fat is reduced all over your body... including your breasts... so they are going to get smaller.

I went from a DD cup to a D cup and fully expect to find myself at least a C before it is over with. But I don't want to go below C, that's why my goal is 25% body fat.

Now... if I could just get there.
    Actually, some women's breasts are far more mammary tissue than fat. Mine stay the same regardless of my weight/size/BFP.

The OP looks like she's got my body shape, so she may end up with the same breast-size or only slightly smaller.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Lord girl, I bought a pair in hopes of having the kind of side boobage/nipped waist look you have. Stunning!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    I went from a 48DD to a 36B....I miss my boobies

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Leah_Brooke
    Leah_Brooke Posts: 149 Member
    If all else fails, invest in some fake tits! (;
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    I also went from a DD to C. I'm not happy that my boobs disappeared, but I'll take a smaller chest to have the body I have now. I'm way hotter in a 34C bra than I was in a 40DD. Way.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    ripped usually implies a very low body fat percentage, e.g. 15% or less in women.... you can be fit, toned, healthy and in excellent shape without cutting your body fat percentage so low. Most women don't have much boob left at such low body fat percentages, and the fitness models you see with big boobs and 6 pack abs generally have had implants (bear in mind that doesn't account for individual differences so I'm not saying it's impossible to have 6 pack abs and reasonably big boobs at the same time, just that most women won't). But then you don't have to cut your body fat percentage that low, many women prefer how their bodies look between 20-25% body fat, which is still well within the healthy range, and keeping boobs would be one reason some women will choose to not go below these levels of body fat. It's important to consider all these things in terms of what your goal is, because it is your body and it's about what you want. You can't override genetics, but then you do seem to be genetically gifted in the boob department, so you probably do stand a better chance of having larger boobs at a lower body fat percentage. And also, if you find that they get smaller than you really want, you can always gain a little weight back again, and maintain your weight at the point where they're bigger. If you're in the healthy body fat range and you're fit, strong and active, then how much you lose after that is purely about aesthetics and personal preference.

pretty much this. though i will say that mammary tissue is not fat tissue. so the occasional woman is genetically well-endowed enough to never lose more than a cup size.

looking at your pic, your BF% is not that high and your boobs are amazing, so i'd wager that you would be in that blessed minority.
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    thin it has some to do with gentetics. My mom had a breast reduction, she has never had a weight issue and Was an H cup , I love 65 pounds, went down several inches and went up a cup size to an I. You look amazing!.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    deja vu...seem to recall another thread about your chest.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Mine are completely gone after 6 pregnancies and losing weight. I had to choose between boobs and flat tummy....I took the flat tummy

And I will buy myself some nice perky boobs.

Try it and see how you feel. You can always gain a bit of weight if you want to.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    deja vu...seem to recall another thread about your chest.

I remembered it too, but it is confessed.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    You are gorgeous and I wish my boobies weren't the first thing to go when I lose weight.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    I am not ripped (yet), but interestingly enough, I've lost a lot of weight and my boobs have changed only relative to the amount of weight I lost. I actually started at a 44DD or so, and am now a 36G (ish). I have been lifting heavy for the last month or so... will keep you posted on what happens! I think some of us must just be genetically inclined to keep fat in certain places.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    My tits suck now. I actually have a free consult later today with the booby doctor!

i'm sorry....

you lost me at suck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!