Questions on "clean eating"? Go ahead and ask!

Options
jrodx2
jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
Hey everyone! Was talking to a few people on here today about clean eating and thought it may be fun to make an "ask me" thread on it. About two years ago a completely revamped my eating and went from candy, pasta and chicken only to clean eating. It was a huge switch for me but I reached my goals with it and now help others do the same as a fitness and nutrition coach.

I know it can be really confusing at first with so much information out there so go ahead, ask away!

What do you want to know or are confused with on clean eating?

Replies

• kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What is clean eating?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    This might not end well
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can You please explain what clean eating is? Thanks in Advance.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Are organic vinegars clean, even though they are made through a process?
  • Jayy88
    Jayy88 Posts: 14
    Options
    What is clean eating? Would appreciate to know!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Do you wash your food with some type cleaner?? To make the food cleaner. Just curious...
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Please list foods you consider clean, and what makes them clean?

p.s. this thread is not going to end well...
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in too.... Why not.......

2irukv5jpg.gif
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    What do you think are the advantages of eating clean? Do you understand that "eating clean" has no effect on weight loss?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    How does it make you feel that so many people feel they need to "eat clean" in order to achieve their fitness and weight loss goals and fail as a direct result of this lifestyle they find unsustainable?
  • AJ_G
    Options
    How does it make you feel that so many people feel they need to "eat clean" in order to achieve their fitness and weight loss goals and fail as a direct result of this lifestyle they find unsustainable?

You win for best question...
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Bonus question: are you a BeachBody coach, therefore financially profiting from the promotion of "clean" eating as a lifestyle?
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

Or why are there so many clean eaters that are on a site for weight loss in the first place. Most seem to have always eaten this way, not a new trend. What gives?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I know it can be really confusing at first with so much information out there so go ahead, ask away!

What do you want to know or are confused with on clean eating?

tumblr_mp9wioBNv51qh59n0o2_250.giftumblr_mp9wioBNv51qh59n0o1_250.gif
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    What are some clean recipes for dinner. I'm looking for no carbs and no sugar yet tasty!:huh:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Bonus question: are you a BeachBody coach, therefore financially profiting from the promotion of "clean" eating as a lifestyle?

BeachBody?? I'm a fan of the workouts, but Shakeology sure has shootin' is not clean eating.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Oh, why did I open this thread. Now I just want to hijack it and answer all the questions. I feel like that annoying kid in school frantically raising my hand for the teacher to pick me. :grumble:
  • AJ_G
    Options
    Why hasn't she answered anybody's questions yet?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    It would be awesome if NOBODY but the OP answered the questions. Think people will be able to resist?

Also, I'd like to know the answers to these as well..
    What do you think are the advantages of eating clean? Do you understand that "eating clean" has no effect on weight loss?
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    How much does MFP pay these people?