Are you a breakfast person?

Options
124»

Replies

• Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    generally cannot face eating anything until about 10am, which is not great as I will be out on the bike at 1pm so not getting the required energy intake

Been trying to eat some bananas as I drive down the motor.way (sit in stationary queues) on my commute
  • BryKate
    BryKate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My breakfast used to be a pot of coffee followed by the shakes (that counts as cardio, right?? :laugh: ) but I've traded that in for a real breakfast.

Hahaha this made me laugh
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is a big glass of chocolate milk...I can't stomach any food till I've been awake for 3-4 hours.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have to eat breakfast or I get shaky and mean. I don't usually do big breakfast except for either Saturday or Sunday when I go all out with bacon or sausage and eggs (I let every one pick how their egg is cooked), usually biscuits and homemade gravy, hash browns and sometimes strawberries or some other fresh fruit. These are days that I will probably only eat two meals. I love making breakfast!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm really not. I have to make myself most of the time. I have been a breakfast skipper my whole life but I'm trying to stay in the habit of it because I think it's good for me to at least have something.
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast. I'd sooner skip dinner.

2013-07-16_133004_zps93781b94.jpg
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    No, not really..Im ok with whenever im eaten.