OD'ed Today

Options
cbbn11
cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
I OD'ed today on a bag of potato chips. I just wanted a couple for a treat and then next thing I know the whole bag (Big Bag) was gone.

I am not even sure how to log it or if I want to.

Good thing I ate good at breakfast and supper.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, I doubt it did any damage but we will have to see...

Replies

• lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    At least you can admit it and are tracking it! I've been there many times. Tomorrow is a new day my friend!! Besides based on your profile, you've lost a lot of weight already!! Great job!!
  • ArtLover26207
    Options
    Drink a lot of water to flush out all that salt intake. If anything that will be your hinderence in a weigh in. I know when I eat something salty and don't drink enough water to flush it out, my fingers swell up within 6 hours or so from the extra fluid.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's another day. (don't beat yourself up)
  • cbbn11
    Options
    At least you can admit it and are tracking it! I've been there many times. Tomorrow is a new day my friend!! Besides based on your profile, you've lost a lot of weight already!! Great job!!

Yes I have been working hard. Thank you. I will let you know how the weigh in goes, I am hoping to hit the 90 lbs loss mark tonight.

btw feel free to add me (anyone). The more friends the better.
  • cbbn11
    Options
    Did not hit what I wanted for my lost this week. But on a good note I did lose and I also lost 2.5 inches on my measurements.
  • kaseyAnne425
    kaseyAnne425 Posts: 230
    Options
    Log it. I used to not log when I would cheat cause I'd be embarrassed of going over. I was cheating myself, because now I log everything to hold myself accountable.

Next time, check out the serving size and pre-portion them! Eating straight from the bag is a death sentence!!! But like everyone else said, don't get too down on yourself.. tomorrow is another day!