Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    leftover pizza. i LOVE cold pizza.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Today, I chose not to have any of the chocolate ice cream with oreos that's in the freezer. It's been in there for a few days and I have been able to resist...
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I chose not to grab the Coke can in my parents fridge when I went to visit, and then refused the triple fudge brownie on their counter.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    All joking aside, this thread is full of great little victories. It's great to read.

+1

ETA. last night the family and I went to a baseball game, I resisted the strong draw to the funnel cake.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    CARAMEL SUNDAE AT MCDONALDS!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    went to the fair that was in town and did not eat there,corn dogs, fried oreos,etc. Hubby also ate French fries and I had 2, could have eaten everyone of them!
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    Redondo.

I absolutely love the cookies and cream wafer, but the last time I ate it I went slightly wacko on it. So for desperate measures, i repackaged the wafers, sealed up the cylindrical box with cello tape, and shoved it in a cupboard out of sight. And the inconvenience of having to reseal it if i want to have just one stick prevents me from getting one. :P

Will probably drag it out again on some day when I have a crazy cal deficit. xD
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Free pizza.

It's upstairs (I'm in the university library at the moment), and I am NOT venturing anywhere near it. My lunch has already been packed and I fully intend to enjoy my home-made mango chicken with couscous.
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. It's 40C with the humidex and was calling to me all day, with fresh blackberries mixed in... Nope!
  • olyabe
    olyabe Posts: 36
    Options
    Most of the delicious whiskey cake with cinnamon walnuts and fresh whipped cream topping. 2 spoons only!
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Great thread idea!! I chose not to have a hashbrown - I had a yoghurt instead.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Local Pizza:explode:
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I gave up eating a Flakie my hubby brought to the campfire . I had asked him to get fruit and never knew he had them til we got to the beach. He knew how much I loved them and I couldn't resist til it was in my hand and I thought about how the pleasure would only last a few bites,so I dropped it into his hands!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I normally eat what I want within reason. I agree with a lot of people here. My calories are like my bank account... I would LOVE a new wardrobe but it isn't in the budget. There are times where I would LOVE seconds for dinner, or a bigger piece of dessert, but it isn't in my calorie budget sometimes, but I don't deprive myself.

BUT.... the other day my hubby and I were at the mall for 6 hours running shoe shopping so we could walk more, and we kept walking past CINABON, it smelled soooo yummy! It was killing me! By the end of the day I had a fair amount of extra calories in the bank (thanks to all the walking we did) and hubby suggested we grab a mini bun. I looked up the nutritional info on it and I almost died there on the spot! 350 cals for a MINI? 880 for a classic? All I could think of is how long it would take for me to walk those cals off... All of a sudden that CINABON did not seem all that yummy to me anymore. :tongue:
  • B8_shop
    B8_shop Posts: 7
    Options
    Caramel apple, left over from a house warming gift.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    a reason to sit still!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookies, I can have a couple tomorrow and be in my calorie range instead of going tonight and get them and be way over!
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    baklava---its sooooo rich but so good!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My husband went through the drive-thru of Burger King at lunch.

I got nothing. \o/

I came home and had almond butter with celery and carrots with ranch.

Om nom nom.