Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finished 30DS! (Progress pics)

Replies

• Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    You look so incredible, what a gorgeous shape you are starting to achieve! xx
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Amazing !!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    What a difference! Well done you should be very proud! Keep up the great work! X x
  • hcooney1122
    hcooney1122 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow! Definitely inspiring me to try and start 30DS again!!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Awesome results!
  • bjswice1
    bjswice1 Posts: 1
    What a wonderful Job !!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Yup...you are shrinking! :)

Great work.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Wow!!! Great results! Keep up the good work :D
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Awesome results!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Fabulous! :)
  • That is amazing! I would be so proud, seriously!
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Awesome 30 day progress!!!!
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    what was your diet like during 30DS??

Nothing really special TBH. I just stayed at my deficit (NET 1,500/day) and ate back 80% of my exercise calories as reported by my HRM. I did make an effort to eat a gram of protein per pound of LBM but it's kind of a lofty goal so I just did my best to get close to that and let the chips fall where they would otherwise.
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Wow!! You look great ! And those progress pics really do show the differences!! Btw, did u take measurements? If so, how much did u lose on your arm?

Thank you! I didn't take arm measurements, sadly, but I don't think I lost much. One of the areas I hate the most, so of course it's one of the last to go! :grumble: My roommate keeps saying she can see a difference there, and I've noticed shirt sleeves are a little looser but. /shrug/
  • reesha35
    reesha35 Posts: 19 Member
    I definitely need to invest in this 30 day shred thing! You look AWESOME! Keep up the Good Work!!!!
  • That's it. I'm starting tomorrow. You look great!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    FABULOUS RESULTS! Very inspiring! Keep it up girl! Lots to be proud of!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    I definitely need to invest in this 30 day shred thing! You look AWESOME! Keep up the Good Work!!!!

It's only $10 at Walmart :)
  • Jacquey16
    Jacquey16 Posts: 3 Member
    CONGRATS!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!