Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• mraychel03
    mraychel03 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'7 and am hoping to lose about 44 lbs. Just had a tragic event happened so quit the healthy stuff and am trying to get back on the right road.
  • bsmock
    bsmock Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have 70 lbs I want off within the next year. I have battled my weight my entire life. Feel free to add me.
  • shelbelw
    shelbelw Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8" and need to lose about 50 pounds. I joined this app yesterday because I am also kickboxing. I figured if I am putting that much effort into burning calories, I should be aware of how many I consume. Turns out, WAY TOO MANY. :) I'm shelbelw. Feel free to add me.
  • jmcgee2627
    Options
    Im 5'11 and weighed 208 at the beginning of my journey. I now weigh in at 188 and I have about 10 to 15 more pounds to loose. Now my focus to strength training to firm up a bit. I also enjoy running in the evenings.

Please add me..I need motivation and can always offer some as well. :)
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have 70 lbs I want off within the next year. I have battled my weight my entire life. Feel free to add me.

Sent you a request
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8" and need to lose about 50 pounds. I joined this app yesterday because I am also kickboxing. I figured if I am putting that much effort into burning calories, I should be aware of how many I consume. Turns out, WAY TOO MANY. :) I'm shelbelw. Feel free to add me.

Kick boxing is a great way to burn calories I'm working my way up to that.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Stephanie and I am 5'7. I have lost 28 lbs and need to lose 75 more lbs to meet my first goal! I will make this goal! I am more motivated and determined than I have ever been in my life! Feel free to add me for additional support! Positive friends make this journey so much better!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hey, I'm Stephanie and I am 5'7. I have lost 28 lbs and need to lose 75 more lbs to meet my first goal! I will make this goal! I am more motivated and determined than I have ever been in my life! Feel free to add me for additional support! Positive friends make this journey so much better!

I agree, I sent you a request
  • MeAt135
    MeAt135 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 17 & 5'8" looking to lose 33-38 lbs by my birthday in Feb!????
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    holaaa to yall tall ladies of mfp! add meee I,m lonely. 5ft8 looking to loose about 25lbs
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" weighing in at 239. Where my goal weight is 170 I just dream of the day to be able to say goodbye to the 200's!
  • april92377
    april92377 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and wanting to lose about 40 pounds.
  • bratzski
    bratzski Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8" and at 178. I lost all of my baby weight and then some after having my third baby. It was great until most of it came back over the last 5 months due to some health problems. My short term goal is to get to 173 by the middle of August. I'd eventually like to get to 160 and maintain and tone. I'd love a buddy to stay motivated with.
  • strenght900
    Options
    hello i am around 5 8.5
    sw 95 kgs
    cw 74 kgs
    gw 60 kgs

have to loose last 14 kgs feel free too add me :) could always use some motivation :D
  • pinkletty
    pinkletty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7 looking to lose 40lbs currently lost 9lbs so 31 to go!
    Happy to have new friends!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Add me! I'm 17 & 5'8" looking to lose 33-38 lbs by my birthday in Feb!????

That's a good birthday gift to yourself request sent
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'10" weighing in at 239. Where my goal weight is 170 I just dream of the day to be able to say goodbye to the 200's!

I have that same dream but mostly right now I just want to get under 260
  • carolc1955
    carolc1955 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 ft 7 and want to lose about 70 pounds - anyone can feel free to add me
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5'8 here with about 45 lbs to lose.
  • KirstyB1978
    Options
    5ft7 :) Feel free to add me x