I just drank a cup of heavy cream

124»

Replies

• NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    I would've made chocolate whipped cream and ate that. Yum!
  • kkdelduca
    kkdelduca Posts: 73
    Next best thing to whale blubber. Pound it.

>_<
    Omg
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    You just drank it?? Umm..... I use it to make things, but to just drink it kinda makes me gag a bit. But heck...whatever sails your ship...

Agree
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Is this a paleo thing?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    I'm nauseous just thinking about that lol. There are other things that don't require cooking. Hell, I'd grab some Oreos and pretzels if I just had to fill in those calories.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    nasty
    wow how many calories was that???????????????????

Considering your posting history, this literally made me lol.

OP: Bon appetit :drinker:
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Is this a paleo thing?

I don't even think it's a paleo thing.

OP...are you, by chance, a baby calf?
  • jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    OMG........... I laughed out loud when I read this.............. I do low carb and enjoy hwc in my coffee but holy cow!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!
  • missjedda
    missjedda Posts: 9 Member
    I'm only on my second week of MFP, and can't believe what I'm reading! Is this actually the 'done thing' when you need to fill calories? The other day I had a heap of calories left over, and was mostly short on fats and carbs. So I was thinking, um, should I eat a bag of chips or something haha! Tell me it's true...
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,656 Member
    You just drank it?? Umm..... I use it to make things, but to just drink it kinda makes me gag a bit. But heck...whatever sails your ship...

This ^ lol

I felt like I wanted to throw up at the thought of it, I must admit :laugh: :sick:
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    I'm nauseous just thinking about that lol. There are other things that don't require cooking. Hell, I'd grab some Oreos and pretzels if I just had to fill in those calories.

I'm willing to bet that, nutritionally, the cream is better for you than Oreos.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    I'm only on my second week of MFP, and can't believe what I'm reading! Is this actually the 'done thing' when you need to fill calories? The other day I had a heap of calories left over, and was mostly short on fats and carbs. So I was thinking, um, should I eat a bag of chips or something haha! Tell me it's true...

I ate over 500 calories worth of chocolate chip cookies to get closer to meeting my calorie goal. Didn't have many food options and I wasn't in the mood to cook another meal or eat an entire bag of apples. So cookies!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    that i gross. I don't mean to be rude....but ????? You seriously need to stock your freezer and panty with something that isn't pure fat for when you don't want to cook. And I am on High Fat, Low Carb...but that seems like a not-so-good choice. I would rather be 800 under that drink that much dairy fat.

I keep string cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, and sugar snap peas on hand at all times......and canned tuna. There is always a meal for grabbing without preparation. Also cook too much meat and freeze a portion or two to throw on salad greens.

I honesty hope it doesnt make you ill (and I love cream--but a CUP). OUCH

I think all of us are trying to fill our panties with something that isn't pure fat... that's why we're on MFP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

giggity

Oh good Lord,.....this Nana sure made a huge 'TYPO' this time !!!! Yall are making me blush! I gotta proofread better next time. lololol :embarassed:

and I sure hope no one thinks I was being mean by not agreeing with that much cream. Only trying to make helpful suggestions. I hate to cook sometimes too. :smooched:
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member

Well, it has plenty of fat and protein, and it fits my macros.

Edit: Well, mainly fat.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Wouldn't be my first choice but no judgement here. I have eaten a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting (gallon NOT pint). Mine is probably actually grosser based on volume alone.
  • ngyoung
    ngyoung Posts: 311 Member
    Damn! Hardcore right there. I usually whip up some with cocao powder or with some berries. Maybe full fat Greek yogurt.

To all those freaking out. Filling out missing calories with cream is not the same as potato chips or a bag of cookies.
  • missjedda
    missjedda Posts: 9 Member

To all those freaking out. Filling out missing calories with cream is not the same as potato chips or a bag of cookies.

Can you explain this a bit for me, and what are good options for topping up calories at the end of the day... I try to log my meals at the start of the day and balance things properly, but a few times I've come home from work about 11 pm and haven't had a chance to have dinner. I feel a bit confused whether I should bother to have something or not, and if so, what
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member

Can you explain this a bit for me, and what are good options for topping up calories at the end of the day... I try to log my meals at the start of the day and balance things properly, but a few times I've come home from work about 11 pm and haven't had a chance to have dinner. I feel a bit confused whether I should bother to have something or not, and if so, what

How about almonds, very nutritious!