If Guys Got Pregnant

Options
1235»

Replies

• Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    We wouldn't be here lol. End to humanity ;)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    man-gives-birth.jpg

That is....disturbing.

Disturbing? Only a woman would say that! Childbirth is beautiful! Look at that precious bundle of joy!

The bundle of joy looks cold. They should have already had the baby wrapped in a blanket. lol.

The funny thing about this picture is that the nurse (possibly supposed to be the mom) is holding the baby and looking at it lovingly while the dad who is supposed to have just given birth appears to be passed out. As soon as my kids were born they were placed in my arms and I was the one looking at them lovingly. Does this indicate the difference between men and women?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    man-gives-birth.jpg

That is....disturbing.

Disturbing? Only a woman would say that! Childbirth is beautiful! Look at that precious bundle of joy!

The bundle of joy looks cold. They should have already had the baby wrapped in a blanket. lol.

The funny thing about this picture is that the nurse (possibly supposed to be the mom) is holding the baby and looking at it lovingly while the dad who is supposed to have just given birth appears to be passed out. As soon as my kids were born they were placed in my arms and I was the one looking at them lovingly. Does this indicate the difference between men and women?

lol you had a bigger "exit" to work with .. give the guy a break! ;)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    pathetic men, ammirite?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha
    This thread cracks me up....:laugh:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Prenatal pills would come in the form of bacon.

I'm picturing this now. "Prenatal Vitamins: Now in Cool Ranch Flavor".
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    Prenatal pills would come in the form of bacon.

I'm picturing this now. "Prenatal Vitamins: Now in Cool Ranch Flavor".

Could we just work on that now? Prenatals are just yuck.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    man-gives-birth.jpg

That is....disturbing.

lol you had a bigger "exit" to work with .. give the guy a break! ;)

My boyfriend always jokes that his son is his butt baby since the mom is not very involved, lol. Does that even the score a little?
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That feel when you don't know who the mother is.