Replies

• mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    plaid is awesome
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    You look great, I don't think you need to lose another 30lbs!

^^^This.
  • Mom2Lizzy
    Mom2Lizzy Posts: 23
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great work, you deserve to feel good about your body. I agree with many people that 30 more pounds seems too much. You have been gaining muscle, so you probably need to be at the upper part of your height healthy weight range recommendation in order to maintain your muscle. But, if you keep working, you will find that perfect balance.
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    If those images are not edited then 183lb at 5"11? That is absolutely laughable because you are certainly mistaken.

EDIT: You look fantastic though. Jus' sayin' there's no way you weigh that much

That is possible, depending on a woman's frame. I am also 5'11" and my goal weight is 189 and I am 45. When I was 24 I weighed 181 pounds and looked like I weighed much less.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your progess!
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    Yupp, I'm halfway there! 30 pounds lost and 30 more to go. I was trying to find a photo to do a before/after with and I realize I haven't really allowed myself to be in photos since 2011, so the 'before' is for sure not my heaviest, but I'm sure you get the idea :)

I'm 23 years old, 5'11 and started MyFitnessPal at 213 pounds ( I think I got up to around 235 at the heaviest - I am 183 as of this morning and would like to be 155 by Christmas :) I just wanted to make this short sweet at to the point, if I can you can. I will open any questions you have though!

Edit ** I promise I have 20 or so pounds hanging on just my thighs/saddle bag area, when they say you can't spot reduce, they mean it! I have the weight to lose!

Face Before and During

d0ebb8cd-3579-439c-9f6d-58c34444fbfe_zpsc125ded6.jpg

Body Before and During in plaid :)

7da6c325-afff-4e58-bc44-e3aff17af5c2_zps2482a46c.jpg

509cc28e-81a2-49e1-882a-98814822164d_zpseb939805.jpg

Wow! and no loose belly skin, good job!
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is possible, depending on a woman's frame. I am also 5'11" and my goal weight is 189 and I am 45. When I was 24 I weighed 181 pounds and looked like I weighed much less.

That is something I would like to see ;) Seriously though, I've dated athletic girls and saw the scales. Then again pictures only tell one side of the story.
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far. Keep it up :wink:
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look FABULOUS already! But if you feel you need to lose more, go for it. Just be careful cuz, like I said, you already look amazing!!!
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    wow!!! fantastic!!! no way i would ever thought u weighed 183!!!!! congrats!!!
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You DO look amazing!! Don't let what other people say sway you. YOU set your goals and YOU are the one who gets the satisfaction of fulfilling them. Just don't let yourself get so dead-set on the scale that you start to be unhealthy to get it done-rely on your clothes and how you feel! you look AMAZING though good for you!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job, I would never guess you were 183 at all!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    If those images are not edited then 183lb at 5"11? That is absolutely laughable because you are certainly mistaken.

EDIT: You look fantastic though. Jus' sayin' there's no way you weigh that much

Yes, actually I do. I have a good quailty scale at home and I use the scale at my gym. I am 183 and i look like. I think if I was going to edit photos I would have no taken them with my iphone in mu bathroom and I would have made my hip/muffin top area a bit smaller yes? But thats for putting me in a bad mood.

As for everyone else, thank you so much! I am no losing weight all the same in my body. I think my waist is as small as it can get, while I have many inches left on my hips. Also my butt while getting a bit tighter hasn't shrunk so there is some pounds in there, and I haven't seen a huge loss in my chest either. I'm not complaining about that though!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'll have to take you at your word when you say you have saddlebags...etc, because from where I, you look great.

Are you POSITIVELY SURE you weigh 183?? Have you tried a few different scales to come up with that number? I'm just sayin'...you look great and I'd never guess you weigh that much!

ETA: Never mind, I found my answer in your post above. If you've used a couple different scales, then it must be accurate. Either way, you look fab!!
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    Yes taller women do not seem to look as heavy. I am 5'10" and went to a doctor a few months back who did not believe I weighed like 230 pounds. I told him it was so and that I hold most of it in the abdominal region.
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    you look great!! and the guy in the 1st pic dont look bad either! lol.. GET IT GIRL!!!!
  • successleadstosuccess
    successleadstosuccess Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!

30 pounds seems like a lot to lose.... but you know your body! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    7da6c325-afff-4e58-bc44-e3aff17af5c2_zps2482a46c.jpg

WOWZA. Just Yumtastic!

Nice job.
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Seriously a true inspiration
  • Puzlgrl21
    Puzlgrl21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!