Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Lil bit
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I've always been naughty and aggressive. I guess I'm the exception because it's been going down recently. If you're talking in bed, I'm too sore to "give it" the same way I used to. I know that'll pass. If you're talking in public, I'm much calmer because I don't hit the beer and shots as hard. If you're talking in general, it's still less. Less road rage, less pranks, less fighting, less a lot of things that are naughty or aggressive. Maybe it'll bounce back (the good stuff like the pranks and sexy time aggression, not the road rage and fights) once I'm not so sore from workouts.
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Always been one to be on the Naughty side, but after shedding a few pounds....all I can say is, let the games begin!!!!
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I've ALWAYS been naughty, but I would have to agree...I am getting naughtier these days! :wink:

MINE!!!!!
    um no...MINE!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't single out the ladies. I believe it's human nature.
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've always been naughty and aggressive. I guess I'm the exception because it's been going down recently. If you're talking in bed, I'm too sore to "give it" the same way I used to. I know that'll pass. If you're talking in public, I'm much calmer because I don't hit the beer and shots as hard. If you're talking in general, it's still less. Less road rage, less pranks, less fighting, less a lot of things that are naughty or aggressive. Maybe it'll bounce back (the good stuff like the pranks and sexy time aggression, not the road rage and fights) once I'm not so sore from workouts.

That's an interesting counterpoint. Less booze to fuel the passion, less intensity to fuel the sexual aggression...and too damn sore to give it up like you used to. Never thought of any of those...

As I guy, it ridiculous. When I'm in shape, and especially just after a hard / heavy lifting session, I can't get women off my mind. The testosterone is absurd! And I've found that in that state, there's nothing sexier than boy shorts, sports bras, and sweat! Thanks for being fit ladies!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I came up with and posted this theory last week. Science of getting sluttier is what I call it.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Maybe....however, my reason to get fit was so I could keep up with the guys, not necessarily turn them on.

(Female firefighter.)

But I guess you have a point ;)
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    who me?
  • dbuck4444
    dbuck4444 Posts: 2
    Options
    not necessarily, it depends on the woman;
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I got kinkier. Hubby is VERY happy.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

That's an interesting counterpoint. Less booze to fuel the passion, less intensity to fuel the sexual aggression...and too damn sore to give it up like you used to. Never thought of any of those...

As I guy, it ridiculous. When I'm in shape, and especially just after a hard / heavy lifting session, I can't get women off my mind. The testosterone is absurd! And I've found that in that state, there's nothing sexier than boy shorts, sports bras, and sweat! Thanks for being fit ladies!!!

Its a scientific fact. Booze for women increases testosterone. It decreases it in men.

Hence why women who drink may feel a bit more aggressive and why men who drink too much may have performance issues.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Naughty? I call it adventurous. And I've always been. It's part of my charm. ;-)
  • dbuck4444
    dbuck4444 Posts: 2
    Options
    makes sense!

Its a scientific fact. Booze for women increases testosterone. It decreases it in men.

Hence why women who drink may feel a bit more aggressive and why men who drink too much may have performance issues.
    [/quote]
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    True for me
    it's a combination of having more self-confidence and more energy
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just because you're fit, doesn't mean you're easy.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Not always true.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

Seriously? So I'm not crazy! Yay! I went from being pretty big party girl, but them my husband got in a little trouble, so we decided to stop. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's nice to know that there's an actual reason for it!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Nah. I've always been this way.

Yeah, me too.

Though I agree that things got logistically more interesting after I lost some weight.

Pretty much this. Although, I'm also finding that I am WAY more horny in my 30's than I was in my 20's!! :blushing:

women in their 30's...FACT :)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am and always have been... Umm.... Naughty. My husband absolutely loves it! (-: