Best ways to get ripped abs

Options
13»

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    1- Get on google and look through lots of pics of guys with popping abs that you want.

2- Notice that the guys who are 6 foot 1 with your dream abs all weigh like 50 pounds more than you do.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    As the saying goes, "Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat girl; it doesn't count."
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    As the saying goes, "Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat girl; it doesn't count."

^^^^HA
  • Alphaeater
    Alphaeater Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm stealing that!
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options

Hahaha! Okk
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    add 100 cals over the week (per day)
    You will slowly start to gain weight
    Some will be fat, it is inevitable. However, as you know it isn't that hard to lose it again.
    Get enough protein I would say 100g-120g
    Get enough fat 40g absolute minimum
    The rest carbs

Start lifting stuff if you aren't already. Starting strength or stronglifts are a good start. You could add some core exercises to them if you want. I like hanging leg raises, dragon flags and ab wheel rollouts. You should be able to do these because of your low BW,

Have a read of this. This is effectively what you need to do diet wise. http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/reverse-dieting/
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Well, my cousin who is 16 now has 0.37% body fat. Ripped out of his mind but has not lifted a weight in his life. Yet he is still alive. So before people start saying stupid *kitten* think before you speak.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Well, my cousin who is 16 now has 0.37% body fat. Ripped out of his mind but has not lifted a weight in his life. Yet he is still alive. So before people start saying stupid *kitten* think before you speak.

So.. he has no brain or bone marrow. That's kinda cool.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing will develop your abs. I think more men need to learn how to pole dance. At 6'1" and 130 you are ideally suited for pole dancing.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    There is little point in you asking how to get ripped abs when you have essentially wasted away all your muscle.
    That is not hard work. That is dangerous and foolhardy.
    Suggest you get help before you drop down dead, or is that the skinny you wanted to be? Bones laying 6 feet under in the ground?
    Pointless. And I speak as someone who had anorexia.
    I suggest changing your goals to being healthy and ripped, rather than unhealthy and emaciated, which is the only reason, most likely, that you can see your abs.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi! Some of the parts that i am most interested in to develop its my abdominal area, so i would like to know if everybody could give me some advices to get show up more defined, i can see mine (im 4.6%) but i would like more tips on how to maintain them and make them pop out more...

Thanks!

This guy is trolling? 4.6% abs would mean you have either a) insanely low body fat and shredded muscles or b) you're freaking insanely skinny with very little muscle mass. If it's the ladder, then a slow clean bulk for you my friend because anyone with that insanely amount of body fat would be lean as fuk
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

So.. he has no brain or bone marrow. That's kinda cool.

I laugh at you. Foolish little human!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Eat more. Food is good for you, more so if you are trying to build muscles.