Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Royal baby!

Replies

• jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    I'm going to predict that I won't give a crap.

The results are in :::drum roll please:::

Nope, I don't give a crap! :smile:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    girl named diana

yeah I think that's a good guess

My suggestions:

for a boy:

Meriadoc, Peregrin, Aragorn or Theoden

For a girl:

Galadriel, Arwen or Eowen,
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    a lady named Charlotte. July 21st. 6lbs 4oz. :)
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member
    Coverage and hysteria? Where? Outside of the media, I don't think anybody cares.

dont comment then and more to the point don't read a thread entitled Royal Baby! why spend time on things you don't care about??
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Coverage and hysteria? Where? Outside of the media, I don't think anybody cares.

dont comment then and more to the point don't read a thread entitled Royal Baby! why spend time on things you don't care about??

Amen to that.

And one day, like it or not, this baby will be the monarch of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. So it is a big 'thing'.

I put a bet on 'boy' and either 'George' or 'Henry'.

They tend to stick to the same group of names and they've not had one of those in a few generations. :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    girl, just to challenge the hierarchy amendment. Diana as a middle name, and either Elizabeth after nan, or Charlotte after pop :)
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Girl
    Victoria
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Victoria

She'll be known as the Queen Vic'...*Eastenders*
  • imhc93
    imhc93 Posts: 23
    girl named diana

yeah I think that's a good guess

My suggestions:

for a boy:

Meriadoc, Peregrin, Aragorn or Theoden

For a girl:

Galadriel, Arwen or Eowen,

This made my day. Haha
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Isabelle for a girl.
    Alexander for a boy.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member

Amen to that.

And one day, like it or not, this baby will be the monarch of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. So it is a big 'thing'.

They tend to stick to the same group of names and they've not had one of those in a few generations. :)

errr what about prince Harry? Harry's a diminutive form of Henry, when he was born he was named Henry, and they shortened it to Harry. (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Harry_of_Wales )

They've had too many King Henry's though. He'd be King Henry IX. Henry the ninth.... kind of has a ring to it though...

They need a new name. There's only been one King Steven so far, and only one John, and only one Phillip. Or something totally new and off the wall like King Aragorn or King Anakin (just because it would be really cool to have a monarch named after Darth Vader..... but I think Aragorn would be a more fitting name for a king)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    If it's a girl...Polly Esther

If it's a boy...007

LOL.! I am in hysterics ... ta for this comment this morning...nursing a hangover and you've given me the best medicine!
  • LolliLouUk
    LolliLouUk Posts: 172
    I think it will be a boy called Cornelious
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member

Amen to that.

errr what about prince Harry? Harry's a diminutive form of Henry, when he was born he was named Henry, and they shortened it to Harry. (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Harry_of_Wales )

They've had too many King Henry's though. He'd be King Henry IX. Henry the ninth.... kind of has a ring to it though...

They need a new name. There's only been one King Steven so far, and only one John, and only one Phillip. Or something totally new and off the wall like King Aragorn or King Anakin (just because it would be really cool to have a monarch named after Darth Vader..... but I think Aragorn would be a more fitting name for a king)

Touche :)

Okay definitely George then
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I don't think that fetus wants to come out because of the paparazzi. He/she is going to stay in Kate forever and ever. She'll be an old lady with an adult fetus in her body.

/end snark.
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    I think he will be a boy so i think they would call him Richard James but if she happened to be a girl Kaydence L:love: aya
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    I care. I love them!! I hope they have a girl and names her penelope or evelyn
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    I think the baby is something positive to talk about, and why not? There is enough bad stuff going on.

Anyway my husband said if it's a girl it will have have one of the Queens middle names. Also for a boy George. I really like the name George. I thought of Arthur, but read somewhere William, is an Arthur. They have so many names in their names it's crazy. If they go with Victoria, I like that for personal reasons.

I kind of don't care, but at the same time, I wish them all the best and look forward to the good news .
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member
    bit surprised no body has commented today..... baby will be here soon!
  • I am so hoping it's a girl. Britain functions better under a queen. And I hope they name her Xena, because I could die happy after being a subject of Queen Xena. :drinker:

Edit: I know this absolutely won't happen and I haz sad over it. :-( I hope they name her Victoria.