Forget exercising, forget diet!

Options
13»

Replies

• BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Taken from the Sephora website: "As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage, and the rest of the [label censored] regimen." Hmmmm, so if I exercise and eat healthy, this product will make me slim???

But I guess it's kind of how Jergen's sells a toning moisturizer, except these guys are trying to market it in a more "fun" way, when it's really just offensive.

I shall fill a swimming pool with coffee and soak in it for a weekend just to prove that caffeine will not get rid of cellulitis. Great idea for my next thread.
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Taken from the Sephora website: "As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage, and the rest of the [label censored] regimen." Hmmmm, so if I exercise and eat healthy, this product will make me slim???

But I guess it's kind of how Jergen's sells a toning moisturizer, except these guys are trying to market it in a more "fun" way, when it's really just offensive.

I shall fill a swimming pool with coffee and soak in it for a weekend just to prove that caffeine will not get rid of cellulitis. Great idea for my next thread.

It might actually dry you out a little. Does pruney skin = lost inches? I think you may have just created the next miracle cure!
  • BathtubBadger
    Options

It might actually dry you out a little. Does pruney skin = lost inches? I think you may have just created the next miracle cure!

I'll bottle it up with a funny degrading name and make millions!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Everyone just needs to look up communitychannel's video on youtube on how to get abs.

All you need is a sharpy.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    You're telling me that all I have to do to get a six pack is rub some balls on my stomach? Wait that came out wrong.

Your face is too cute. You're too cute. Wait. Where were we? Oh. Yeah. Balls.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG you guys are making me laugh hard! Laughing = Burning calories.. hellz yea.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    acb.jpg
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly!! It does work pretty good on tightening skin!!! However about giving you six pack abs, well I think I better just keep going to the gym!!! Lol

I do use it for tightening my sin though :)
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Just searched it on google and the first thing it states in the product description is: "to get a six pack you need to exercise..."

Anyhow, I find it rather clever marketing. And the fact it gets everyone here talking about it, proves it's working (the marketing at least). As for the product - if you're going to buy into "slimming creams", why shouldn't it be one that makes you laugh?
    I've bought similar products in the past, yeah, I've figured out they don't work as implied, but some smell really nice :bigsmile:
  • BathtubBadger
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mn97pc2DRG1qz4rgp.gif
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options

tumblr_me7pdeiQS71rol1w1.gif
  • BathtubBadger
    Options

tumblr_mi2y962oPa1rfsim9o1_500.gif
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options

tumblr_mi2y962oPa1rfsim9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lncr0iW4H61qlr140o1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Now we just need to get a cure for ugly and load dart guns and head to the DMV to shoot people (with the anti-ugly potion filled darts)!!!! That way when we have to spend 5 hours at the DMV we will be all "How you doin?" instead of "please dont sit by me!!!"

Do they have any of those for stupidity?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

It's funny how taking his shirt off made his legs fatter too. :laugh:
  • BathtubBadger
    Options

It's funny how taking his shirt off made his legs fatter too. :laugh:

I hadn't noticed until you mentioned :laugh:
  • luvred51