wendy's pretzel burger

Options
Does anyone know the nutritional content for new Wendy's Pretzel bacon cheeseburger. I can't find it anyone on their website.

Replies

• mjweidrick
    Options
    Hello,

Did you end up finding this anywhere? I have googled and read but still nothing. I'm thinking about sending a quick letter to them asking for the nutritional information for it.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hmmm... sounds yummy though.... MFP doesn't have it yet? It must be to new or something.....
  • mjweidrick
    Options
    I have found generic "pretzel bun" calories at 230 per pretzel bun. I guess I'm just going to do a bacon cheeseburger no bun and then add a pretzel bun separately.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    hmmm... sounds yummy though.... MFP doesn't have it yet? It must be to new or something.....
    from what ive read, its in limited stores right now - could be why the calories arent really easily found. sounds yummy though - id love to try it lol
  • victorboone58
    Options
    Wendy's premium toasted bun is 220 cal. and I'm afraid the Pretzel bun is higher. While there's no official listing, the lowest Pretzel bun I could find was in Whole Foods @ 200, all the rest were between 250 and 300 calories. The sandwich is basically a "Baconator", which is 970 calories, the mystery sauce (I think it's some kind of mustard), red onions and pickles won't amount to much but the aforementioned Pretzel bun will easily push this over 1000 calories. In other words almost half of my daily allotment for a sandwich...........only................ I'll definitely make the adjustments to try this one soon.
  • birddog247365
    Options
    it was a very good bacon cheeseburger. I would definitely eat it again. After doing a little research i think the closest estimate i have seen is a sandwich from friendly's although i have never heard of friendly because they are not in my area they had a similar sandwich that had 1410 calories in it. Give it a try maybe eat just half.
  • boatrgrl
    boatrgrl Posts: 4
    Options
    The website says 680 calories. My daughter and I just shared one for lunch. It was really worth 340 calories. Probably could have done without either the honey mustard or bacon (not both lol) to cut some calories.
  • boatrgrl
    boatrgrl Posts: 4
    Options
    This is where I got it http://mobile.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/wendys/pretzel-bacon-cheeseburger :blushing:
    Sorry thought it was Wendy's site
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

Interesting observation, but I just noticed that the Wendy's Pretzel Burger is almost exactly balanced at 40c/30p/30f on macros.

680 Calories
    Fat 36
    Carbs 46
    Protein 37

Vit. A 20%
    Vit. C 20%
    Calcium 25%
    Iron 30%

All in all, it isn't horrible for you and has a good amount of micronutrients for a fast food option.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

Interesting observation, but I just noticed that the Wendy's Pretzel Burger is almost exactly balanced at 40c/30p/30f on macros.

680 Calories
    Fat 36
    Carbs 46
    Protein 37

Vit. A 20%
    Vit. C 20%
    Calcium 25%
    Iron 30%

All in all, it isn't horrible for you and has a good amount of micronutrients for a fast food option.

Also delicious. Mostly delicious. I want another one soonish, so worth the calories.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

680 Calories
    Fat 36
    Carbs 46
    Protein 37

Vit. A 20%
    Vit. C 20%
    Calcium 25%
    Iron 30%

Also delicious. Mostly delicious. I want another one soonish, so worth the calories.

Big Derp. Not 40/30/30. I can't do the maths with a migraine. But still will fit nicely on my diet when I get a chance to have one.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    oh I so could eat one of those!!
  • crystalc27
    crystalc27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    sounds good but i have enough fat build up around my waist as it is
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    sounds good but i have enough fat build up around my waist as it is

Fat does not make you fat. :wink:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    If I can get pretzel buns at Whole Foods then I am definitely going to make a home version of this. I think with chic'n.
  • Doxeydoxie
    Doxeydoxie Posts: 75
    Options
    I had one minus the bacon and cheese and I LOVED it!! It would become a real problem for me if I allowed it.
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had this the other day and MFP has it at 680 calories. HOWEVER when I ordered it at Wendy's they asked me "single, double, or triple?" So I'd imagine that the "double" or "triple" is 700++++ cal just for the sandwich!!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Without bacon its 610 calories. Can't remember where I found that info though. Those things are the bomb!!!! I'd eat one every day if I didn't care about my calorie intake.