Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm one week in! Woo hoo! My legs are just now feeling ok again, damn that leg workout! And again, I have legs tomorrow!

But I am loving this program! It's like an instant pump! I love knowing that I'm gaining lean muscle!

How's everyone else doing?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Where is everyone? Am I the only one working out here?

It's week 2, day 2 and today was Back & Bi's and boy do I feel swole!!! I couldn't stop flexing in the mirror! LOL

Still no supplements but they should be here at least this week!

Stay tuned and Beast Up ladies!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Beast Shoulders & Abs done! Now, I'm off to teach P90X! And then again tonight! Whew! I better fuel up today!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    anyone else ever stop by here other than ddavies919?
    completed week 7, half way into week 8. today is beast cardio. This morning did my second t25... what a killer burn.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Thank you! I mean we can't be the only ones out there beasting up!

My hubby is doing T25 and loves it! Which is kind of a shocker because he usually doesn't like to workout!

I'm in week 2 and realized that I have leg day twice on one week?!!!! WOW!
  • mkwongh
    Options
    what schedule are you doing? I am doing the lean program. I am almost complete week 7, and then week 8 is a mix. I will miss some of it though because I am going away for honeymoon next sunday
  • mkwongh
    Options
    hardly made it though bulk back yesterday. shoulders tonight then rest saturday which i am looking forward too.
    hope everyone is getting it done
  • ddavies919
    Options
    what schedule are you doing? I am doing the lean program. I am almost complete week 7, and then week 8 is a mix. I will miss some of it though because I am going away for honeymoon next sunday

I am doing Huge because I get plenty of cardio when I teach. I can't believe the changes I'm already feeling and seeing with this program! I love muscle!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I woke up super sore this morning!!!!! All the teaching plus doing Body Beast has caught up with me! So, I'm going to do the smart thing, listen to my body and take a well deserved rest day!

I also have to tweak my schedule a bit because when I do a program, Sunday is always my rest day since I don't teach that day. So, I'm going to have to leave it that way because last week, I didn't have a rest day and that's no bueno for your body!!! Remember, your body knows best! Listen to it and take action!

So, I guess we're the only 2 out there doing this program? LOL
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Week 3, day 1!!! Shoulders & Abs!!!! :bigsmile: I am feeling good!!!!! I increased my weights on most exercises and am loving every minute of it!

I have also noticed that my sports bras are fitting a little tight in the shoulder area! Love it!!!! Still taking the supplements including the suma root. I really like the fact that I'm building lean muscle!
  • mftodd29
    mftodd29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just came across this feed tonight and wanted to pick your brains. I have completed a few rounds of Insanity and the past 18 months have been working on P90X. I want to switch it up again and get tighter/leaner. Insanity has done a job on my knees and, like several of you mentioned, lifting is more enjoyable. Soooo, at this point I am considering BB or T25. It sounds like I will enjoy BB...as for T25, is it high impact? I am wondering if 25 min a day will give me the results I want....just seems so quick! Thanks!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just came across this feed tonight and wanted to pick your brains. I have completed a few rounds of Insanity and the past 18 months have been working on P90X. I want to switch it up again and get tighter/leaner. Insanity has done a job on my knees and, like several of you mentioned, lifting is more enjoyable. Soooo, at this point I am considering BB or T25. It sounds like I will enjoy BB...as for T25, is it high impact? I am wondering if 25 min a day will give me the results I want....just seems so quick! Thanks!

I think if your goals are to get leaner/tighter and you like lifting, than Body Beast is the way to go! T25 can be high impact; it's what you make it. However, in my opinion, it's not as high impact as Insanity, it's completely different. I guess it's what you're goals are and how you like to workout For me, it's weights all the way! I hope that helps and if you have any other questions, feel free to message me!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Body Beast Legs!!! Done! I'm telling ya, it doesn't get any easier! Whew! I refueled with my BB supplements and Shakeology and now, I'm heading out to go teach! Make it a great day everyone and keep on lifting!
  • mftodd29
    mftodd29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! May have to check it out! I just completed Legs and Back of P90X and love that soreness the next day!! :tongue: How does BB Legs compare to P90X?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! May have to check it out! I just completed Legs and Back of P90X and love that soreness the next day!! :tongue: How does BB Legs compare to P90X?

I actually like BB legs better. It's tougher to me and the first time through, I was sore for 3 days! lol
  • ddavies919
    Options
    OMG!!!! I'm done!!! This morning was Body Beast legs, then I taught Turbo Kick this morning too. Then, tonight, I taught my P90X class, then the Zumba instructor didn't show up and I ended up subbing with Turbo Kick again! That makes 4 workouts today! My calves are like rocks! I can't seem to stretch them enough! I am pooped!!!! But, such is the life when you work in fitness! I do love my job! And so happy I can finally say that!

How is everyone out there?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok, because I can't contain myself any longer....I am going to swap out Body Beast cardio for T25!!! I'm excited to do it! I did it live with Shaun T in Vegas and that was AMAZEBALLS so I know I'll like it again!

What's everyone doing for their workout today?!!!

Where are my strong girls?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok! Just got done with T25! And I'm dripping in sweat!!! OMG! What an awesome workout in only 25 minutes! Crazy! You gotta try it!
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25 right now but I'm wantind to try Body Beast mext I think. I'm gaining tons of definition on T25 makes me want more, and I'm thinking BB is going to be the way to go.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I'm doing T25 right now but I'm wantind to try Body Beast mext I think. I'm gaining tons of definition on T25 makes me want more, and I'm thinking BB is going to be the way to go.

What week of T25 are you in? I am in LOVE with Body Beast I love lifting weights anyway and this program rocks! I'm even using the supplements and NO bulking!!! :bigsmile: I say go for it!