Processed foods aren't causing death.........

Options
13»

Replies

• KY2022runner
    KY2022runner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Chlorine, Lead, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, flouride. All can be found in drinking water.

good luck getting "clean".
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Typical thinking of most of the childish trolls on here :yawn:

MY health > relying on high processed artificial gmo crap

ANYDAY.

• TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options

ANYDAY.

Are you grumpy because you are hungry? :grumble:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options

ANYDAY.

Hangry people don't do research.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on it: Average lifespan is currently what, 79 in the US? Well if we go back to a time before man made chemicals and food manipulation, life expectancy was in the 40's, though if someone lived to adulthood it was expected they'd make it into their 60's or so (source: Wikipedia--in the 1600's 2/3 of kids died before age 4. Sick and wrong!). Why have I not tried the Caveman Diet? Because they had a life expectancy of 33! I'm almost there now!

So I was raised on Hamburger Helper etc. and I made it to adulthood, visiting doctors a few times but generally healthy.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I had Del Taco for lunch. How long unti I have a myocardial infarction?

Tell my mom I love her.
  • Beachcrazy57
    Beachcrazy57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's not funny
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just stop beating a dead horse already :P Eat the best you can and don't answer to anyone but yourself. No one is on trail and no one frankly gives a **** what you do.

On a completely unrelated note: In Japan, you can eat that dead horse.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Here's my take on it: Average lifespan is currently what, 79 in the US? Well if we go back to a time before man made chemicals and food manipulation, life expectancy was in the 40's, though if someone lived to adulthood it was expected they'd make it into their 60's or so (source: Wikipedia--in the 1600's 2/3 of kids died before age 4. Sick and wrong!). Why have I not tried the Caveman Diet? Because they had a life expectancy of 33! I'm almost there now!

So I was raised on Hamburger Helper etc. and I made it to adulthood, visiting doctors a few times but generally healthy.
    I'm tellin' ya, cavemen died young earlier because they didn't know how to make pizza yet................

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Just stop beating a dead horse already :P Eat the best you can and don't answer to anyone but yourself. No one is on trail and no one frankly gives a **** what you do.

On a completely unrelated note: In Japan, you can eat that dead horse.
    With rice.

IDEA Fitness member