Stop hating on ice cream.

Options

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I go in cycles with it. At least I am better then what I was before I started this. I used to eat 2 to 3 bowls a day of it, now i measure it out.
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Love me some ice cream... sometimes it's the only way for me to get in some carbs after dinner. I planned on going and buying another pint tonight as a matter of fact. Eating a pint of Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip has to be what it's like in heaven. Of that I'm convinced.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand why people like it in the first place.

Pretty much because if jesus christ were alive that's what he would eat. <-- you can't prove thats not true.

^^^YES!Exactly this :love:
  • EweG
    EweG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh man, has anyone made Banana 'Ice Cream'? Slice and freeze one banana for around four hours, then puree it a cuisine art and then add peanut butter. SO GOOD, my boyfriend and I eat it every night : )

http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/1-ingredient-all-natural-banana-ice-cream
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Funny, as I was just starting to read this post a commercial came on for Blue Bunny Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream... all I can do not to run out the door and go get some right now!!!!
    :happy:
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Oh man, has anyone made Banana 'Ice Cream'? Slice and freeze one banana for around four hours, then puree it a cuisine art and then add peanut butter. SO GOOD, my boyfriend and I eat it every night : )

http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/1-ingredient-all-natural-banana-ice-cream

You had me at peanut butter!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Treated myself and the kids to some big ole soft serve swirl cones today, delish!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

No. Bananas are not ice cream. Also cauliflower is not mashed potatoes, rice, Alfredo sauce, and whatever else.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No. Bananas are not ice cream. Also cauliflower is not mashed potatoes, rice, Alfredo sauce, and whatever else.

I love you :flowerforyou:
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I love you :flowerforyou:

Me too. :drinker:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be more vegan.

I switched to eating plain frozen yogurt with some menstrual on it.
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    I <3 ice cream having some tonight as a matter of fact :-)
  • lisamarie447
    lisamarie447 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Both of these I understand... ice cream and Wheat Thins are DELICIOUS
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!!!

I am in for some:

0007756722480_500X500_zpse562d1a1.jpg
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    <
    Clearly I hate me some ice cream.

That was at the Blue Bell Factory - I want to live there and never leave.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have some most nights. I can eat a box of Klondikes or Drumsticks in one sitting, though, so I've moved on to cartons and can eat that in moderation.

I'm the opposite. I can be satisfied eating one Klondike or ice cream sandwich, but a single serving scoop of ice cream that would fit in my calories just looks tiny, sad and pathetic. And lonely. :cry: So have to add more scoops. Then eat it.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas are the new ice cream

what the hell is frozen bananas?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say...bananas that have been placed in the freezer?
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Cause it makes me throw up now :brokenheart: (newly lactose intolerant)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Stop hating (period).
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    I like skinn y cow ice cream sandwiches
    and chocolate low fat frozen yogurt