Replies

• julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    When you have no neck, that's too big
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't think that one can be too big, but it bothers me that some people sacrifice mobility for size. Shoulders so wide that you go through doors sideways are impressive. But if you can't extend your arms overhead properly what's the point?
    Proportion helps too. A massive upper body looks silly when it's held up by chicken legs.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I like big guys but not with too low BF%. I think a user above said it pretty well - a very solid teddy bear :flowerforyou:
  • nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    That depends on what your talkin about. :blushing:
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's all about proportion. You're too big when your giant big muscles make other things look small in relation. Like your head.....and other things.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'll just say it. I've been married twice and had some premarital flings, but every guy I was with was about 3-4.5 inches, and proportional girth; except one, who I'll refer to as Mr. Coke Bottle.

There were a couple of "little guys" who knew how to do it, whereas girth and length didn't do a thing for Mr. Coke Bottle's performance. There were a couple of little guys who were clueless.

The best was a guy age 50 (I was 23) who was a "little guy" but absolutely made me scream. Too bad he's dead now. His tongue should have been bronzed and put in a museum!

Give me a guy with imagination any day over a Johnny Ramrod.
  • krl5325
    krl5325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You will get a lot of different answers, but the answer that matters comes from the one you love and love you back, or you can just do you.
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    I think it's important to look down the road. Eventually, when you can't sustain that bulk, the skin is stretched out in the pecs and it's going to sag. I am talking age 60-70.

arnold-schwarzenegger-shirtless.jpg~original

He looks great for a 70 year old man.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I think it's important to look down the road. Eventually, when you can't sustain that bulk, the skin is stretched out in the pecs and it's going to sag. I am talking age 60-70.

arnold-schwarzenegger-shirtless.jpg~original

He looks great for a 70 year old man.

For a Republican ...