Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, open for adds from some fellow tall girls!

Include a message with your add or else it's not happening :)

I'm on every day and will comment tons haha so, if you don't want that don't add me.
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'9
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Destiny and I am 5'8 with 100+ to lose. 1 pound at a time. I've been on MFP for about a year, but just got more serious about my weight loss. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier. Motivation is Key!
  • shandarr
    shandarr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have about 80 lbs to lose. Hopefully, I should be mostly there by Valentines 2014. This is week 3 of this program for me and so far so good. Add me if you like.
  • Overridden
    Overridden Posts: 19
    Options
    5`7" And am working on losing 50 lbs,45 to go. Week 2 for me. Also looking for support buddies.
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I've got 100 at least to lose, we can do this!
    Welcome!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Many professionals say it's healthy to lose .5-2 lbs per week, I say slow and steady wins the race. So, don't be disappointed in not losing a certain number but focus on other NSV (Non Scale Victories) as well because I haven't seen change on the scale in a month and it can be depressing but I kept going and finally it moved so I've learned to focus on taking pics to see improvement and also got measured. One pound at a time. We got this!
  • anderswin
    anderswin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'7 and have lost over 60 pounds. I have another 50 to 60 pounds to get down to where I would like to be. Good luck to you! You can friend request me if you wish.
  • Happy_Harlow
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and trying to tone up and drop about 15 lbs! All you tall people are welcome to add me! xoxo <3
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    5'11 whooop whoop!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    5'8 here with about 45 lbs to lose.

Congrats on your lost so far..... Request sent
  • Sashoi
    Options
    5'11 whooop whoop!

Lol your a tall one
  • Basia_and4345
    Basia_and4345 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Just looking for weight loss buddies out there who are as tall as I am. Hopefully some of you out there are on this journey with me to a healthy and better you. I got over a 100 to lose so I would like to see pics of those that have met their goal. It's only been 2 weeks for me n I'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sashoi

Hi, I'm 5'7" and want to trim down another 15 to 20 lbs (at the very least). I was on a roll than totally burned out on motivation. But starting today, I am back on the ball. Feel free to add me.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'7 and have lost over 60 pounds. I have another 50 to 60 pounds to get down to where I would like to be. Good luck to you! You can friend request me if you wish.

Way to go on your lost so far I hope by next year I can at least lose 60lbs!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Many professionals say it's healthy to lose .5-2 lbs per week, I say slow and steady wins the race. So, don't be disappointed in not losing a certain number but focus on other NSV (Non Scale Victories) as well because I haven't seen change on the scale in a month and it can be depressing but I kept going and finally it moved so I've learned to focus on taking pics to see improvement and also got measured. One pound at a time. We got this!

I got to keep reminding myself of this or I will go crazy
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have about 80 lbs to lose. Hopefully, I should be mostly there by Valentines 2014. This is week 3 of this program for me and so far so good. Add me if you like.

This my 3rd week at this journey too.... We can do this!
  • fruitlessbanana
    Options
    Hey(: I'm 5'9 and wanting to lose around 20 pounds. Lost it once gained it all back quickly! You can add me.
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7, 116 pounds & actually looking to gain 5 lbs + in muscle. Working on Toning up that body, haha (: Feel free to add me! I'm very active & I love new motivation!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9.5" and have lost 19 lbs so far. So good for you to stand up for yourself and your health and get in shape. Some tips that helped me was finding workouts that I love and can stick to. Also, when it comes to dieting, make sure if you usually eat unhealthy, that you don't cut yourself 100% from the foods you love. Eventually, you will burn out and go back to old habits. Start little by little. Try to eat smaller portions, more fruits/veggies, and less processed foods. Don't eat after 9 pm. Slowly, cut a few things out of your diet. But you don't have to be perfect. I eat really healthy because I'm used to it now, but I still have had ice cream every once in a while. Good luck, and also tracking EVERYTHING you eat on here is a great motivator. :) I'm always here if you need some encrouagement. You go girl!
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey! *waves*

I'm 5'7'' and I'd like to... NO, I am GOING to lose 25lbs. haha. So 175, down to 150... eek!

I am starting Shaun T's FOCUS T25 on Monday. Anyone else tried or going to do it also?