58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ok the question has to be asked, what was you daily calorie goal? and did you eat back your exercise calories?

BTW great job, I'm so glad I read your story. I'm a few years older then you and feeling a little depressed because I haven't lost anything in the last 2 weeks. I keep thinking that I'm too old and menopausal to ever change, but you have proven it can be done, good for you!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, isn't success sweet...... especially as we age.

For me at age 62, I feel fantastic
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    Truly an inspiration!
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    youre simply amazing :flowerforyou: congrats :drinker:
  • AKA4p
    AKA4p Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. I started January 2013 weighing 150 and still weigh 150 today. Maybe I was not consistent. Really want to give up. Turned 60 years old April. Does diet coke put weight on you? Doing aerobics but again maybe not consistent. Totally disgusted. I can't even lose 2 lbs per week!!
  • bopstedal
    bopstedal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your story, it gives me the motivation to follow your lead :happy:
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Wow , G-d Bless!!!!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work!
  • hodie23
    hodie23 Posts: 16
    Options
    What a wonderful journey! Your story is so encouraging. Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • F1TCH1K
    F1TCH1K Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post! Do you have any advice for me to give to my mother? She has joined the gym, which is great but has slacked off considerably in the last month or more.
  • TerrificT
    TerrificT Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. It gives me hope.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    No way, that's 2 different person there...LOL. Congrats
  • iwantodance
    iwantodance Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you!
  • gerryca
    gerryca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job, and look wonderful and healthy. Never go back! Thanks for your intelligent outline of how you have achieved your success. We here can all relate and be inspired.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look years (lots) younger!!!
  • juicenewton1
    juicenewton1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful and inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing it and congratulations! You must feel great!
  • ColossalMe
    ColossalMe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration; congrats on all your success! :wink:
  • kjohnson74
    kjohnson74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • trueboo
    trueboo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story, i love your writing voice and I especially loved reading how you described the difference of how you lost weight last time but never lost the panic as opposed to things clicking for you this time.. I too have been up and down, but feel a different sort of peace this time, and am interested in checking out the authors you mentioned. If you ever decide to "roll" with any other friends, let me know! Meanwhile, congrats on your lasting success! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!