58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• NattG525
    NattG525 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I was wondering whether it was even possible to lose all the weight i need to lose. But you've shown me that it is. And seeing your weekly weigh-ins is great too! I mean, the tiny numbers don't seem much on a week by week basis, but WOW! Well done you :)
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to me.
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look awesome!
  • AliciaNineteen72
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • JimMmc
    JimMmc Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations!

-J
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!! what an inspiration!!! u look amazing!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you rock!
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! if you can do it, then I have no excuse! :)
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrat!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
  • sexxy_dee
    sexxy_dee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm happy I came across your success story. I have been hung up on how slowly the Weight is coming off. When I looked at your week to week account of your weight loss, I now realize that it is ok to lose the 1 or 2lbs per week. It will eventually come off. Thank you for sharing this. You have motivated me further.
  • halfpint002
    Options
    What a complete inspiration to all ..I was going to say well done, but instead i think congratulations are in order! :happy:
  • emmamartin650
    emmamartin650 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is soo so inspiring! If you, at 58 can do it, I surely can do it too! People keep saying how much harder it is to lose weight when you're older but you lost 2-3 pounds per week because you stuck to it. Awesome! I hope you are so proud! Can't wait to see your next update when you tighten those "wobbly bits" lol! Great great great!!
  • K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are awesome! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. It was so well-written; have you thought about starting a blog? One on maintenance would be great. We all know what a scary place that can be! I'm still working on getting to my goal, but already nervous about failing yet again in that next step.
  • tiffanypacino
    tiffanypacino Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!!!
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment I have lost 120 lbs but it has taken me years, I still have 80 to go I lost 5 lbs so far on MVP did you track only calories I have been eating only 800-1000 cal a day until a couple of days ago. I have had a headache since I started this program. I really like the program so I hope it works. I go to the gym 5x per week 3x weights, 2x cardio. You are def an inspiration as I am 51 so it's not coming off as much as I would like but slowly going down.
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for posting!!!
  • bookworm4life
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story! You're an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!