Couch to 5k starting 7/15

Options
124»

Replies

• PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Squeezed in an extra run this weekend, so I'm back on track and going to do w6d1 tonight. The 20-min run wasn't SOOO bad...kinda wanted to die a little at the end, but felt REALLY good about myself, so I guess it's all worth it! :)
  • Chani56
    Chani56 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement guys!

I made it out for a jog last night. I wouldn't quite say I'm back on track now but I at least have a plan to get back on track, which is a start. I had been struggling in my second week of doing week 3, so after a week of doing nothing I thought I should start back up with a week 2 session. It was a piece of cake! Actually, it was better than a piece of cake cuz cake doesn't make me feel good about myself or my accomplishments :tongue: Back to week 3 tonight.
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    Ran w7d1 this morning. Still hate running in the mornings, but sometimes it's a necessary evil. It's getting cold out there at 5:30am too, so hopefully that'll be more motivation to run at 7pm instead. Last night, though, I was still digesting a large angus burger from my boyfriend's parents' delicious labor day dinner. :)
  • RunLaineyRun
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Im finishing week 1 tonight. A bit behind you guys. But love reading how everyone is doing in the later weeks as right now it seems crazy to say in 5 or 6 weeks time Ill be running for that long without stopping! well done to everyone. keep up the good work :smile:
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    W7D2 done, and I ran farther this time too! :) Yay evening runs! I realized as I crossed off that run on my fridge that I only have 7 more!

Welcome Lainey! This is a wonderful program! Just stick with it and don't get discouraged! You'll always have bad runs and good runs, and days where you have to force your lazy butt into some workout clothes then out the door! (Actually, those tend to be the best runs, because you didn't want to go in the first place, so you feel all the better that you're running) It's SO worth it!
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    W8D1 this morning. Pushed myself, ran about 2-1/3 miles at 12mm even. Pretty proud of myself. :)

Only 5 more!
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    Finished Week 8, STARTING MY LAST WEEK TONIGHT!!!

I hope everyone else is still chugging along....?
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    I MADE MY WAY FROM COUCH TO 5K! I AM A C25K GRADUATE!!

Good luck with your journeys, everybody! Keep on running!