Nearly GW - bikini or one piece?

Options
mazdauk
mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
OK so here's where I started (well, one month in) with apologies to anyone eating while looking at this

weight1gif_zps7a52bbfb.gif

I'm going on vacation in little over a week, and I have a choice of bikini or 2-piece that fit (NB I don't swim, just go for the "beached whale round the edge" look)

weight3_zpsc7229aec.jpg

weight2_zpsc46fd651.jpg

What is going to scare small children the least? We're going to the Netherlands, if that helps at all.

Hopefully the pics will come out OK!

Replies

• lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wear the one in which you feel most fabulous. You are Venus in both with well defined chest and waist, especially from the front.

You have a terrific tractory for your weightloss and have been just as consistent with an exercise program-have fun at the beach.

Here is another suit that ould highlight your assets.
    shop.nordstrom.com/s/robin-piccone-penelope-crochet-overlay-one-piece-swimsuit/3240353?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=robin_piccone_'penelope'_crochet_overlay_one_piece_swimsuit:393641&cm_pla=swimwear:women:swimsuit_(complete)&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=93a98350-f233-11e2-9389-001b2166c62d

You would be stunning in the color "geranium".
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OK so here's where I started (well, one month in) with apologies to anyone eating while looking at this

I'm going on vacation in little over a week, and I have a choice of bikini or 2-piece that fit (NB I don't swim, just go for the "beached whale round the edge" look)

weight3_zpsc7229aec.jpg

weight2_zpsc46fd651.jpg

What is going to scare small children the least? We're going to the Netherlands, if that helps at all.

Fixed it for ya....you have to change the IMG to lowercase in the beginning and end of each link :flowerforyou:

I really like the last one but the second one is really cute too!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options

weight3_zpsc7229aec.jpg

weight2_zpsc46fd651.jpg

You only need the (img) tags, done in lower case :flowerforyou:

I like the 2-piece, but pick the one you feel most comfortable with!
    Here in the Netherlands we currently have a heat wave, don't know if it will still be this hot next week though.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

weight3_zpsc7229aec.jpg

weight2_zpsc46fd651.jpg

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think the one piece is more flattering than the bikini...Not because you look bad in a bikini (You don't!), but because I don't think thats the right bikini for you. :flowerforyou:

Awesome progress!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I like the full bathing suit, not that your body doesnt look good in a bikini (jealous btw) but the cut and color of the bathing suit is great :)
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    bikini, you look great!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I like the two piece on you better. Take both and wear both: they don't take up much suitcase space (unlike my maternity tankini :laugh:).
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look incredible in a bikini! I wish I could wear that like you! You look great in the swim suit too but I think confidence wise - rock the bikini!
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm on same pathway as you, currently 3 lbs from goal ( though would like to be a little less than this), solved this by taking both and wearing what I felt most comfortable in at the time - this hot weather made the choice a little easier, so the bicini won close to base and the cossie when I was further away. Have a lovely time in the Netherlands x
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    In Holland on the beach you might not need a top lol................however you do look really good in your bikini be proud and show off you've done brilliantly
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The bikini for sure!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I like the one piece better, but mainly because of the color and design. It really flatters you.
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look AT LEAST 30 pounds slimmer in the one piece. It accentuates the positives! It's beautiful and you're gorgeous in it!
  • ngoziyvette
    ngoziyvette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the one piece better just because I think the pattern is cuter but I also like the bikini because it boosts my confidence to do things out of my comfort zone. You could always bring both, too!
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    two piece. Very nice body!
  • heatherdevine77
    heatherdevine77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i think the one piece works well for you. its just a cut and color that look good on you!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The bikini for sure!

An here in the netherlands we are not scared at all.
    So U are allowed to remove the top as well.

Have a nice trip
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I vote for the bikini!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    They both look great, so whichever you feel better in. Actually, forget that. Just take them both, and switch off. :)