Question for women who are easy...

Options

Replies

• SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    3rd if you great cooking skills , they say the way to mans heart of through his stomach but it works the same on women.

Id be impressed if you could cook at all and if it was delicious, brownie points for you:)

Im married and my husband barely cooks at all, but if he does he pretty good but could have his skills improved , luckily im not to bad at it myself but my real forte is baking

yay know what sweets tiramusu if she likes that , find out what her favorite dishes are and try to recreate it even if it doesn't turn out perfect she will be happy you put so much though into it .
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Any guy who can cook a proper medium rare ribeye is a keeper.

Rare steak
    salad
    and if you can mash potatoes into a creamy buttered frenzy, I am yours....
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Liver....and fava beans with a nice chianti.
  • unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have a rule, I'll cook every night if I NEVER have to do the dishes LOL
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

i know a guy... he'd be perfect for you.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Ha everyone here thinks they're easy!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I actually do almost all the cooking in my house.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That would be a cute 3rd or 4th date. After being with someone who did no cooking whatsoever (he honestly didn't know how to cook, and had very rigid, traditional views on gender roles), I would be appreciative either way. Nothing is sexier than a thoughtful man who knows how to throw down in the kitchen!

I guess if I had to pick, the perfect meal would be sautéed shrimp and vegetables with pasta, and strawberries with whipped cream for dessert.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Guys cook? WTF, my husband said it was impossible. I've been duped.

Next you will say they can do dishes.

I think this thread is a joke.:huh: There's no way they can cook or do dishes. I just checked with my husband and he says that men cannot do those things. He also confirmed that men can't fold laundry or operate a vacuum cleaner.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    ...to cook for.

what sort of meal would impress you if it were made by a guy you were dating?

and which date is the right date for a guy to show off his cooking skills? 3rd? 4th? 5th?

My ex made me fried chicken on our third date. It was awesome.
  • Hollabauler
    Hollabauler Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's got to be something I've never had, and something exotic. He can cook for me on the first date. I'll bring the vino.;)
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Easy never, but you best know how to make a perfect Steak!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

I think this thread is a joke.:huh: There's no way they can cook or do dishes. I just checked with my husband and he says that men cannot do those things. He also confirmed that men can't fold laundry or operate a vacuum cleaner.
    Whew, I thought I married a liar. Thank you so much for confirming!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    At this point, I'd be happy with any dinner being made for me.

i can make a mean bowl of cheerios

I heart cereal.

play your cards right and ill dump the whole bowl out and you can keep the free prize, unless its the last in a set magic marker
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Whew, I thought I married a liar. Thank you so much for confirming!

pretty sure your husband just broke the code...i have reported him to the proper authorities
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Any effort would be appreciated.

This, really. But also something that wouldn't be too sloppy to eat. Everyone's still trying to look their best in the beginning, and slurping spaghetti strands off your chin or biting into something that just comes squishing out the other end wouldn't be ideal.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Real answer
    ...to cook for.

what sort of meal would impress you if it were made by a guy you were dating?

Breakfast. Hash browns (not the frozen kind. He'd have to start with a whole potato to impress me), eggs over easy or medium, and bacon. OR Eggs Benedict with bacon instead of ham, and add some steamed spinach and cream cheese.

and which date is the right date for a guy to show off his cooking skills? 3rd? 4th? 5th?

Whichever date resulted in the sex and or me spending the night.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Lots of guys can cook... but do they want to?

I am thrilled when my hubby makes just about anything in the kitchen or on the grill. Even if it's simple, it's food that I didn't have to make. A lady just gets tired once in awhile!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who knows his way around the grill, as it's the only form of cooking I haven't mastered. Make me a grilled in-husk corn on the cob, a fat bloody steak and grilled asparagus and I'm all yours.