Cheat meals or guilty pleasures...

Options
2»

Replies

• tarashley13
    tarashley13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss so I haven't had a cheat meal yet BUT, I've been very successful before by going crazy once in a while. Nothing low calorie or boring....just grubingly good. It's only one meal and if it gives you the emotional break from dieting you need to keep you going strong....do it!

I still find myself having a hard time really letting go.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Talenti Gelato

Chocolate cake with butter cream icing
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fresh, home made bread - the crunchy type - still slightly warm from out of the oven, lots of butter to spread on it, some really nice cheeses with it, plus a good sweet pickle, all washed down with a pint of decent apple cider. Heaven!
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fresh, home made bread - the crunchy type - still slightly warm from out of the oven, lots of butter to spread on it, some really nice cheeses with it, plus a good sweet pickle, all washed down with a pint of decent apple cider. Heaven!

Ohh you little devil. I was perfectly satisfied, just sitting here reading this thread, and not really getting any cravings... until now. Apart from the pickle, you just described perfectness. Now I want to a) bake b) have the cider I didn't have with my dinner c) have some bread with lots of butter and cheese on it.
  • tarashley13
    Options
    Mmmmm...
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Pizza and coke zero (no calories, but definitely bad for you).
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeout, though thankfully we don't pick it up all that often.
  • Scrogglez
    Scrogglez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5 layer beefy burrito from taco bell

LOOK AT THIS THING AND TELL ME YOU DONT WANT TO EAT LIKE 12

http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Beefy-5-Layer-Burrito-from-Taco-Bell.jpg
  • ClarisRN
    ClarisRN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Five Guys LIttle Bacon Cheeseburger. SUCH a great guilty pleasure for my cheat meal! OH YUMMY!! I could take off a bun or eat it bunless, but if you're going to cheat, why not cheat all the way!?
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    Sushi yum yum yum
  • zrjp9
    zrjp9 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Anything fried, but I rarely do it.
  • tarashley13
    Options
    5 layer beefy burrito from taco bell

LOOK AT THIS THING AND TELL ME YOU DONT WANT TO EAT LIKE 12

http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Beefy-5-Layer-Burrito-from-Taco-Bell.jpg

lol!!
  • tarashley13
    Options
    Five Guys LIttle Bacon Cheeseburger. SUCH a great guilty pleasure for my cheat meal! OH YUMMY!! I could take off a bun or eat it bunless, but if you're going to cheat, why not cheat all the way!?

There is one near my house, but I have yet to venture into it.
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Now I make my own using frozen bananas. I add stuff into it, depending what I'm in the mood for (blueberries, unsweetened cocoa powder, a bit of natural peanut butter, etc). I actually like this stuff just as well, except that I will have to have the real stuff when I'm in the mood for mint chocolate chip.
  • Death2yourhe4rt
    Options
    nooo! I quit all junk food~ its hard at first but after nine or ten months of struggling, you don't want or crave junk anymore. Cheat foods will only keep pulling you in.
  • ctatchuan
    ctatchuan Posts: 50
    Options
    I just started my weight loss so I haven't had a cheat meal yet BUT, I've been very successful before by going crazy once in a while. Nothing low calorie or boring....just grubingly good. It's only one meal and if it gives you the emotional break from dieting you need to keep you going strong....do it!

^This
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Wine! F'ing Wine! I'm so guilty... I eat well and then I splurge on a bottle (or more!) Lol