I know beer isn't on my diet..BUT.....

Options
1235»

Replies

• StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I 'discovered' Samuel Adams Summer Ale last year...that's a nice beer ... As others have stated drink what you want, log it. mmmm, I see a 6 pack in my future ... (ha ha, no pun)
  • kaseyAnne425
    kaseyAnne425 Posts: 230
    Options
    I :heart: bud light.. and I enjoy my alcoholic beverages without guilt. I type this as I'm drinking a Seagram's Jamaican Me Happy :laugh:
  • RayBoy76
    RayBoy76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I drink good beer at least twice a week (not just one either :)) and have seen no ill affects towards my goals. I log them all and usually go over for my daily limits when I do, but I keep my weekly average where it needs to be and life is good!! :) I have been losing an average of 2lbs a week for months doing this.

BTW my favs are Spotted Cow, Guiness, Summer Shanty, Shiner Boch, Modelo, Killians Red....hmmm actually anything tasty :)

Same here. I just make up for it on another day in the current week.
  • danielledrinkwine1
    danielledrinkwine1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drink white wine several times a week, it really does not have much sugar in it at all-less than beer. Depending on what you like, I prefer a Chard it is roughly 100 calories a glass--they all vary but scan your labels most work. Just stay within your calorie intake and you will be fine. Is it really worth losing weight if your not happy? Everything in moderation
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love corona with a wedge of lime. I don't know how many calories are in it though and to be honest, after 2 or 3 I don't care either :tongue:
  • RawrWolfie
    RawrWolfie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    beer makes you fat and stupid. Your choice, any beer is to much beer

i wonder if you drink a lot of beer

hahahahahaha +1

Drinking water instead of beer would make you miles farther on your weight loss path.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    beer makes you fat and stupid. Your choice, any beer is to much beer

i wonder if you drink a lot of beer

hahahahahaha +1

Drinking water instead of beer would make you miles farther on your weight loss path.

I would have to argue this point, if you fit it into your calorie goal then for weight loss whether it be food or beer would put you at the same loss. Just fit the cals into your goal and still hit your micro's and macros and you can drink beer and hit your goals.