6 calorie cookie dough bites!

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

All I wanna know is, IF most people cannot pronounce my name...does that mean I'm not real? <cuetwilightzonemusic>

It means you're a chemical or additive. :angry:

Does that mean no one can eat me?

Your name contains chocolate. I would gladly eat you. :wink:
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    *In* because now people are talking about chocolate and chocolate is relevant to my interests.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will taste like baby food to me. gross.

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

Good luck on your journey, OP. :flowerforyou:

edited to add: please seek help for your pro ana/ED beliefs.

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.

I don't know what cookies you're eating, mine contain:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup packed light-brown sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips

I can pronounce all of those things, apologies if you can't.

I apologise I stand corrected. I assumed you meant shop bought cookies. But you'd still rather use butter and sugar and white flour? I made some sweet potato brownies today. Not a single unhealthy ingredient and no one in my family even realised they were healthy. There are ways around this problem.
    What is wrong with butter, sugar and white flour?

Ok clearly we are not going to agree on this. Personally I don't see the point in baking with these ingredients when I can make just as tasty a cookies/cakes with healthy ingredients.

Sweet potatoes have a LOT of sugar. Just saying.

...are you comparing natural sugar to white granulated processed sugar? *face palm*

have you ever considered that you've been fed a bunch of propaganda about food? sugar is sugar. it's just a... gasp... chemical!

e.g., sucrose (table sugar) = C12H22O11

when was the last time you heard of an obesity case due to eating too many vegetables and their natural sugars?

when have you EVER heard of an obesity case that wasn't caused solely by overeating calories?
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

All I wanna know is, IF most people cannot pronounce my name...does that mean I'm not real? <cuetwilightzonemusic>

It means you're a chemical or additive. :angry:

Does that mean no one can eat me?

I can totally pronounce it. If not I will pay someone for speech lessons until I can.

:bannanaflavoredchocolatecoveredsweetpotatoprocessedcauliflowerforyou:
  • emerald120
    emerald120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump! This looks fantastic!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will taste like baby food to me. gross.

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

Good luck on your journey, OP. :flowerforyou:

edited to add: please seek help for your pro ana/ED beliefs.

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.

I don't know what cookies you're eating, mine contain:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup packed light-brown sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips

I can pronounce all of those things, apologies if you can't.

I apologise I stand corrected. I assumed you meant shop bought cookies. But you'd still rather use butter and sugar and white flour? I made some sweet potato brownies today. Not a single unhealthy ingredient and no one in my family even realised they were healthy. There are ways around this problem.
    What is wrong with butter, sugar and white flour?

Ok clearly we are not going to agree on this. Personally I don't see the point in baking with these ingredients when I can make just as tasty a cookies/cakes with healthy ingredients.

Sweet potatoes have a LOT of sugar. Just saying.

...are you comparing natural sugar to white granulated processed sugar? *face palm*

have you ever considered that you've been fed a bunch of propaganda about food? sugar is sugar. it's just a... gasp... chemical!

e.g., sucrose (table sugar) = C12H22O11

when was the last time you heard of an obesity case due to eating too many vegetables and their natural sugars?

There are certainly a whole lot of vegans and vegetarians on this site..so..you know..there's that.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    *In* because now people are talking about chocolate and chocolate is relevant to my interests.
    Did someone say chocolate?

I'm in!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can pronounce really complicated words. It's one of my many talents.

Not sure how that's relevant to this topic...

...but apparently...

...at least to some people...

...it is.

homemade snack bar: oats, honey, dried fruit, cacoa nibs, organic peanut butter, almonds

. Special K snack bar: CEREAL (RICE, WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, SUGAR, WHEAT BRAN, SOLUBLE WHEAT FIBER, SALT, MALT FLAVORING, MALTODEXTRIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2]), CORN SYRUP, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, FRUCTOSE, STRAWBERRY FLAVORED FRUIT PIECES (SUGAR, CRANBERRIES, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL STRAWBERRY FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, ELDERBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE FOR COLOR, SUNFLOWER OIL), SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL WITH TBHQ FOR FRESHNESS, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL)†, MALTODEXTRIN, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF DEXTROSE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, NONFAT DRY MILK, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL STRAWBERRY FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, NIACINAMIDE, COLOR ADDED, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), BHT (PRESERVATIVE). †LESS THAN 0.5g TRANS FAT PER SERVING

I know which one I'd prefer to be eating.

You keep comparing prepackaged foods to **** you make at home. You are the only one really making this comparison and it just doesn't hold water. Of course most items on the shelf have extra ingredient to help make them shelf stable. At least compare apples to apples.

Also, if you're talking special K bars a more appropriate comparison would be the Special K bar substitutes that I had to make for my son for school snack this week (he's also gf).

Rice Krispies
    Butter
    Chopped dried cherries
    1 scoop whey proten (to help break up the cherries)
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There are certainly a whole lot of vegans and vegetarians on this site..so..you know..there's that.

I know it's hyperbolic, but you are now my favorite person ever.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I had High Fructose Corn Syrup once.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    In, for men who can pronounce big words. Because they must have a large... brain.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What would I get if I put these "cookie dough bites" into an oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes?
  • kjmiller_15
    kjmiller_15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i wis this had a picture so i know if im making them right or not lol
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Yum bump for later
  • redda777
    redda777 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i can't pronounce most Greek foods. should i remove them from my diet?

i could go for some of that spinach and cheese pastry they make. spani-something-something. d'oh! can't pronounce it or spell it.

#FML :frown:

Ummm... Do you mean Spanakopita? :tongue:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    highly doubt they are 6 calories
  • cmcollins001
    Options

I know it's hyperbolic, but you are now my favorite person ever.

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    do you bite your nails?

also you have pretty feet.

1. no, I don't. I lift weights and that one broke.
    2. yes, they are, thank you.
    3. Don't forget the cute puppy by my feet.

:cauliflowerforyou:

:cauliflowerforyou:

OMG. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    What would I get if I put these "cookie dough bites" into an oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes?

The fire dept. at your front door.