2011 - New Year, New Me! (week 1) Join us!

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i moved the chart over a bit cause i'm really bad about symmetry and the % lost on the end was pushed to the next line...sorry a little bit of a pet peeve of mine :)

Name........................ Start Weight ......................... Current Weight ......................total lbs lost............total % lost
    Porterbaby..................162.2...........................................162.2........................................0...............................0%
    My2Loves....................212.6...........................................212.6........................................0...............................0%
    bluiz13.........................213.2...........................................213.2........................................0...............................0%
    ultraviolencexo...........251...............................................251...........................................0...............................0%
    LisaC1026.................161.6 ...........................................161.6........................................0...............................0%
    jacqueline0821.........145.8............................................145.8........................................0...............................0%
    renaegry......................162.2............................................162.2.......................................0...............................0%
    FrackLoser.................250................................................250..........................................0...............................0%
    ready2bff.....................229................................................229..........................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
    gamecock..................
    vkpmusic...................
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i moved the chart over a bit cause i'm really bad about symmetry and the % lost on the end was pushed to the next line...sorry a little bit of a pet peeve of mine :)

Name........................ Start Weight ......................... Current Weight ......................total lbs lost............total % lost
    Porterbaby..................162.2...........................................162.2........................................0...............................0%
    My2Loves....................212.6...........................................212.6........................................0...............................0%
    bluiz13.........................213.2...........................................213.2........................................0...............................0%
    ultraviolencexo...........251...............................................251...........................................0...............................0%
    LisaC1026.................161.6 ...........................................161.6........................................0...............................0%
    jacqueline0821.........145.8............................................145.8........................................0...............................0%
    renaegry......................162.2............................................162.2.......................................0...............................0%
    FrackLoser.................250................................................250..........................................0...............................0%
    ready2bff.....................229................................................229..........................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
    vkpmusic...................

LOL!! I am the same way!! Looks great!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options

vkpmusic...................164.8..............................................164.8.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi. id like to join! Im a yo-yo dieter =/ cant seem to get this straight and i need help and support!
    Im Nia 29 from New york 2 kids and im addicted to food!

HELP!! :D
  • CherryJellybean
    Options
    vkpmusic...................164.8..............................................164.8.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235.............................................0................................0%
  • delaneype
    Options
    I would love to join in as well! I'm 42, live in Pittsburgh and have yo-yo'd for far too long! I hit my highest yet last summer and managed to lose 10 lbs, but haven't been able to lose any more than that. My issue: sugar (cookies specifically). I contemplate 'detoxing' from sugar, but that means I have to give up coffee too -- and that my friends is HUGE. Not sure if I'm ready to do that. Has anyone else quit sugar?

Thanks for the motivation!

mamajoytimes2.......
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235.............................................0................................0%
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172.............................................0................................0%
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Welcome to everyone! I've been a yo-yo dieter for faaaar too long too. However, the last 3 months have been amazing. Sure I've had my ups and downs, but it's much easier to get back on track and I don't feel as guilty when I take a splurging day (or weekend like I just did). Before, once I fell off the wagon I was off for a good 9 months or a year, sometimes even longer.

Patty - I'd say cut sugar out slowly. For example, cut out the cookies but keep the coffee. Eventually you can cut the coffee back to 1 cup/day or something within moderation. I've cut soda out of my diet before, but it was gradual. When I went cold turkey I found it gave me daily headaches. It's a process, that's for sure!
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a latecomer hoping to still join. :)

mamajoytimes2.......
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172.............................................0................................
    deewesash...............184.8.............................................184.8..........................................0...............................0%
  • bluiz13
    Options
    mamajoytimes2 and gamecock please add your start/current weight...

vkpmusic...................164.8..............................................164.8.......................................0..............................0%
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235...........................................0...............................0%
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172............................................0..............................0%
    deewesash...............184.8.............................................184.8.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
  • Livestrong4Dj2011
    Options
    vkpmusic...................164.8..............................................164.8.......................................0..............................0%
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235...........................................0...............................0%
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172............................................0..............................0%
    deewesash...............184.8.............................................184.8.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
    RazorRob27..............306.6..............................................306.6......................................0...............................0%

I hope it's not to late to join but you can count me in for sure.... No excuses!
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Hi I would love to be involved, I am really struggling these days with the motivation and don't want to make it to the end of the year still holding on to the last few pounds! I have 10 - 15 pounds to go to hit my goal range.

vkpmusic...................164.8.............................................164.8.......................................0..............................0%
    RazorRob27..............306.6.............................................306.6......................................0...............................0%
    hepkitty.......................157.9.............................................157.9.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......
  • bluiz13
    Options
    ohhhh wow, we have way more this time than on the labor day challenge...how exciting....wooohoooo for us....let's do this thing :)
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Let's start of with something easy. I challenge everyone to drink 64 oz of H2O every day this week and to log their food EVERY day. :drinker:
  • CherryJellybean
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Ive all ready got some carbio in this am. Its the first day of school here so ive been up since 5am!:yawn:

Hoping to get through today awake!

-Nia
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    vkpmusic...................164.8.............................................164.8.......................................0..............................0%
    RazorRob27..............306.6.............................................306.6......................................0...............................0%
    hepkitty.......................157.9.............................................157.9.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2....... 220................................................220..........................................0...............................0%
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    I'm excited for this challenge - if only to take of the 20 pounds I just gained in the last 3 months - argh! :)

I am 39 years old, work full time, have two children, and just feel so sick and tired of being sick and tired! :)

Nice to meet everyone! I'm ready to go! Drinking water and actually brought healthy food with me to work today - that's half the battle.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I see to do much better when I am held accountable by other people. I am logging my food already for the day and will fill up my cup in a minute to start drinking my water.
    I didn't really give an introduction...My name is Jacqueline. I am 23 years old and engaged. I am getting married in May 2011. I definately want to look and feel healthy on my wedding day. I have been stuggling with my weight most of my life but mainly for the past 3-4 years. I have a down fall for going out to eat and eatting sweets such as chocolate and cookies. I can't seem to ever get below 140 lbs. And when I seem to get close I gain it all back.

Good Luck to everyone on having a healthy day!!
  • ShaDBell
    Options
    :drinker: Count me in!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    introduction for me...
    i'm denise, working mom of 2 kids, nick 6 and emma 3 (well they will be on the 18th and 15th of this month)....i work for a general contractor as the office manager/accts payable/receivable/RIGHT and LEFT hands to the owner....we build high end residential homes mostly in Palm Beach, FL...i have been working for him about 3 months less than i have been with my husband - 10 years......mike and i will celebrate our 7 yr anniversary in november and live in south florida (palm beach county)....

i started my journey in january 2008 after having my daughter in september 2007...i realized it was really time to get the weight off that had always been there plus all that i had added with each pregnancy and just living a happy married life....my highest was 260 after having my son and the lowest i remember in the last 10 yrs is 190 for like a minute....i have no idea what my ultimate goal is but right now i just want to be below 200 - 199 has been my goal weight since i started in january 2008....the way i'm working it right now i could actually be there before the end of this year, 2 yrs later than i planned but i'll take it....

this new way of life makes me happy....my kids actually realize that exercise is important and that mommy is doing this to be healthy...my son has done about me papers at school and has written/dictated that mommy's favorite thing to do is exercise...who would have ever though that oh so long ago.....i just want them to realize that being active and eating right is the way to a good life - when you add chips or doritos to your pizza or sandwich order you are not necessarily making the best food choices...no blame, my single mom did the best she could but let's just say, i didnt get healthy eating habits or fitness advise from anyone in my family growing up....anyway, that's me....i'm really excited to continue my journey with you folks and look forward to the challenge of beating you all each and every week with percentage lost :wink: just kidding :happy:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    gamecock and shadbell add your weights please...

mamajoytimes2....... 220................................................220..........................................0...............................0%
    ShaDBell....................