Super Powers

Options

Replies

• KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Chronic Migraines. Super senses?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    though if it were my choice and I could choose, I would like to me like Mystique from XMEN.
  • Hazel9999
    Hazel9999 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Optimism.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My belief in God.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Call me the "Human Seismograph". On occasion, and when I'm really not focused on anything else, I can sense oncoming powerful earthquakes of 6.2 magnitude or higher 24 hours or less before they happen.
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Chronic Migraines. Super senses?

Maybe like Prof X from the X-men. You hear everyone's thoughts - but they are all jumbled and the collective stupidity gives you migraines...
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    though if it were my choice and I could choose, I would like to me like Mystique from XMEN.

Love her and the woman who plays her (can't remember her name off the top of my head). If I could have that body, I would gladly be blue too.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    Optimism.

Good one: wish you could bottle and sell it!!!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My friends tell me that my super power is to instantly lose and/or drop papers/documents/items/tools when they are handed to me. Many occasions of, "here hold this",but when asked to hand it back, I don't know where it went.I have had to have my license replaced soooo many times.... They all joke that I send these things to different dimensions or points in time. haha
  • Bikecard
    Bikecard Posts: 1
    Options
    This is so awesome! Youhave made me look at my maladay a bit differently. You see, I am plagued with migrains so servere that I cannot function for 5-10 days per month. Now, thanks to you, I have figured it out! You see, I can read minds and like you the government needed to stop me so...........here I am with a banging head! At first, I thought this sounds nuts then I realized so what! Thank you for letting me recognize my super power! You are both in my thoughts. Thanks again.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    My belief in God.

Amen!!! My dad and I (we) share that with you...my BV for testimony: II Corinthians 12:9-10... "9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    Call me the "Human Seismograph". On occasion, and when I'm really not focused on anything else, I can sense oncoming powerful earthquakes of 6.2 magnitude or higher 24 hours or less before they happen.

How do you feel about cats?? Crazy question, I know...but I just read that cats may be able to sense earthquakes due to the sensitivity in their paws.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    My friends tell me that my super power is to instantly lose and/or drop papers/documents/items/tools when they are handed to me. Many occasions of, "here hold this",but when asked to hand it back, I don't know where it went.I have had to have my license replaced soooo many times.... They all joke that I send these things to different dimensions or points in time. haha

All right and fantastic!!!! You can teleport inanimate objects, I love it!!!
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    This is so awesome! Youhave made me look at my maladay a bit differently. You see, I am plagued with migrains so servere that I cannot function for 5-10 days per month. Now, thanks to you, I have figured it out! You see, I can read minds and like you the government needed to stop me so...........here I am with a banging head! At first, I thought this sounds nuts then I realized so what! Thank you for letting me recognize my super power! You are both in my thoughts. Thanks again.

No prob...I started this post cause I was having a very sore day today (my body is hurting all over). It helps me to forget about what I can't do or at least, try to have fun with it. Someone else posted earlier about having migraines...I figured that you guys are just on overload from all the thoughts floating around out there - especially the stupid ones!!!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I have stamina and I can last for hours.

I also have a crazy wide tessitura.

I am great reading people's intentions and motivations.

And I can rol my R's ;)

I have many other superpowers but I would be banned if I talk about them.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options

And I can rol my R's ;)

Tessitura?? Does that have to do with singing? Soo, in the world of superheros, I guess you would have sonic sound that you can hold long and loud enough to do major damage!!! ;P
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i can make food disappear
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    you know she was always naked?

as for me I'd like the ability to explode the back tires of people I deem to be idiot drivers...

in reality I seem to be pragmatic to the point of being almost psychic..
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options

And I can rol my R's ;)

Tessitura?? Does that have to do with singing? Soo, in the world of superheros, I guess you would have sonic sound that you can hold long and loud enough to do major damage!!! ;P
    Yes, and I could have sex as the vampires in True Blood
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    i can make food disappear

Nice one!!!