Super Powers

Options
707janette
707janette Posts: 77 Member
If you could have any super power what would you pick and why??

Replies

• Charlie001
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I would be Luchedor Loopy and I would an invisible wrestling toucan that would fight for justice and incidentally, be able to create fruit out of thin air. I would just have an eye mask - hard to fit a bird into a mexican wrestlng outfit. It would be the best of both worlds - my crazy normal 'colorful' camo and also the ability to be invisible.

:laugh: yah totally random, but you asked! no judgements, people.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have a shirt that says "I raise multiples, what's your superpower?" I know, its lame...
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    cant top that!!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My name would be 'Maisa" (dumb I know but it is my hubbies nickname for me lol) and my super power would be to always be right, no matter what LOL (hey! try being constantly surround by teenagers! Dont judge me! LOL)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    my super power would be to always be right, no matter what LOL

oooo nice! instead of 'because i'm your mother,' you'd just glare at them and say, 'because i'm omniscient!' bwahahahahaha! :laugh:
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    my super power would be to always be right, no matter what LOL

oooo nice! instead of 'because i'm your mother,' you'd just glare at them and say, 'because i'm omniscient!' bwahahahahaha! :laugh:

LOL thats right!
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd be Hungry Girl, and I'd have a super fast metabolism :laugh:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm-o... with the power to sarcasm people to death
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I would be THE PROCRASTINATOR!

I would fight for truth, and justice, and for all deadlines to be moved back.

"Remember kids, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow!"
  • lefrance12
    Options
    I am already a super-hero.. Cant reveal my identity, LOL:bigsmile:
  • turbojanem
    Options
    TurboJane! or ShakeGirl or HotWifeee or LovinMyLifeJane
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    In college we used to ask that question. I was orgasm man. No war or argument would survive me! But the rate of smoking would skyrocket.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I make milk. What's YOUR super power? I'm the Lactation Sensation!!! :laugh:
  • claribeln02
    Options
    hilarious lol
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    My name would be Farticus. I think you can figure the rest out from there....:laugh:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I am already TONGMASTER.

And my super power is mastery of the Grill.

THE TONGMASTER

Mike was at the barbecue and Dwight was at the barbecue and I was at the barbecue; three men standing around a barbecue, sipping beer, staring at sausages, rolling them backwards and forwards, never leaving them alone. We didn't know why we were at the barbecue; we were just drawn there like moths to a flame. The barbecue was a powerful gravitational force, a man-magnet. Dwight said the thin ones could use a turn, I said yeah I reckon the thin ones could use a turn, Mike said yeah they really need a turn it was a unanimous turning decision.
    Mike was the Tong-Master, a true artist, he gave a couple of practice snaps of his long silver tongs, SNAP SNAP, before moving in, prodding, teasing, and with an elegant flick of his wrist, rolling them onto their little backs. A lesser tong-man would've flicked too hard; the sausages would've gone full circle, back to where they started. Nice, I said. The others went yeah.
    Ron was passing us, he heard the siren-song- sizzle of the snags, the barbecue was calling, beckoning, Ronnnnnn ...come. He stuck his head in and said any room? We said yeah and began the barbecue shuffle; Mike shuffled to the left, Dwight shuffled to the left, I shuffled to the left, Ron slipped in beside me, we sipped our beer. Now there were four of us staring at sausages, and Mike gave me the nod, my cue. I was second-in-command, and I had to take the raw sausages out of the plastic bag and lay them on the barbecue; not too close together, not too far apart, curl them into each other's bodies like lovers -fat ones, thin ones, herbed and continental. The jalapenos were tiny, they could easily slip down between the grill, falling into the molten hot-bead-netherworld below. Carefully I laid them sideways ACROSS the grill, clever thinking. Mike snapped his tongs with approval; there was no greater barbecue honour.
    Carlos came along, he said looking good, the irresistible lure of the barbecue had pulled him in too. We said yeah and did the shuffle, left, left, left, left, he slipped in beside Ron, we sipped our beer. Five men, lots of sausages. Dwight was the Fork-pronger; he had the fork that pronged the tough hides of the Bavarian bratwursts and he showed a lot of promise. Stabbing away eagerly, leaving perfect little vampire holes up and down the casing. Carlos was shaking his head, he said I reckon they cook better if you don't poke them.
    There was a long silence, you could have heard a jalapeno drop, and this newcomer was a rabble-rouser, bringing in his crazy ideas from outside. He didn't understand the hierarchy; first the Tong-master, then the Sausage-layer, then the Fork-pronger -and everyone below was just a watcher. Maybe eventually they'll move up the ladder, but for now -don't rock the Weber.

Dianne popped her head in; hmmm, smells good, she said. She was trying to jostle into the circle; we closed ranks, pulling our heads down and our shoulders in, mumbling yeah yeah yeah, but making no room for her. She was keen, going round to the far side of the barbecue, heading for the only available space . . . the gap in the circle where all the smoke and ashes blew. Nobody could survive the gap; Dianne was going to try. She stood there stubbornly, smoke blinding her eyes, ashes filling her nostrils, sausage fat spattering all over her arms and face. Until she couldn't take it anymore, she gave up, backed off. Ron waited till she was gone and sipped his beer. We sipped our beer, yeah.
    Mike handed me his tongs. I looked at him and he nodded. I knew what was happening, I'd waited a long time for this moment - the abdication. The tongs weighed heavy in my hands, firm in my grip - was I ready for the responsibility? Yes, I was. I held them up high and they glinted in the sun. Don't forget to turn the thin ones Mike said as he walked away from the barbecue, disappearing toward the house. Yeah I called back, I will, I will. I snapped them twice, SNAP SNAP, before moving in, prodding, teasing, and with an elegant flick of my wrist, rolling them back onto their little bellies. I was a natural, I was the TONG-MASTER.
    But only until Mike got back from the toilet.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    doh! I read that one quick and thought he said tongue master. LOL!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    doh! I read that one quick and thought he said tongue master. LOL!

hahahahaha.... that made my day!