Super Powers

Options

Replies

• JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I love to be a shapeshifter! My superhero name will be Hydrargyrl, from the word Hydrargyrum (Mg). :)
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'd be Young-To-Old...Man. I looked like a kid during my teens and early 20s then all of sudden my hair started falling out and I'm graying in my early 30s. Weird.
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    My name would be 'Maisa" (dumb I know but it is my hubbies nickname for me lol) and my super power would be to always be right, no matter what LOL (hey! try being constantly surround by teenagers! Dont judge me! LOL)

My mummy's name is Maisa :D
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I was orgasm man. No war or argument would survive me! But the rate of smoking would skyrocket.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nice. world peace, all around.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Spotted on a maternity teeshirt: "What's your superpower? I can grow people"... :smile:
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    My power would be to plant really annoying songs in people's heads. Not sure what my name would be though.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Imbecilla- Slayer of stupidity. My super power would be to make stupidity painful.
  • NMay50
    NMay50 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It causes me to reconsider quitting smoking....momentarily 
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hmm... my super hero would be called Pepper. She'd be a physically fit heroine with a purple leotard and cape, with a cool purple mask for her face. She'd have blond hair and blue eyes and could kick anyone's butt that messed with her. Her superpower would be curing the sick/bringing the dead back to life (not in a creepy way).

I do NOT look like this, but it would be nice.*LOL*

Shannon
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, perhaps the power to travel through time. I think that would be awesome. To be able to alter history as you see fit or go anywhere and learn all sorts of things about the past or future.
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, perhaps the power to travel through time. I think that would be awesome. To be able to alter history as you see fit or go anywhere and learn all sorts of things about the past or future.

OOOOh, I never even thought of time travel. I think that would be Awesome. I was thinking ability to fly but I like your idea better:)
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends if one wishes to fight crime or just be a perv…I would choose both invisibility and the perv route…
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It's Hump Day so let's have some fun:

If you could have ANY super power in the world what would it be and why? I'll go first.

I would choose to be invisible on command so I could see what happens behind all those closed doors or, get my self out of any precarious situations I might get myself involved in.... :devil:

Your turn!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Well, I was gonna pick yours...but I will have to rethink.....I think I would like to be able to teleport from one place to another.

That way I could visit Boston anytime I wanted some Chow-dah!!!!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wolverine's healing power, ability to stop time, anddd teleportation. I'd be the worlds greatest super villain.
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    Reading minds would be way too much fun.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'd have the power of Rogue! To be able to touch someone and take on their powers....
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Deadpools abilitys, he has it all :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I think I would want to be a shape shifter.