Do you have a "thinspration" person?

Options

Replies

• thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Not so much with the not going back for another muffin...if I have enough leeway in my calories to eat it, I totally will. The word "thinspiration" has some really bad connotations about deprivation. But one of my inspirations for eating better and working out every morning is the fashion/sewing blogger Mimi G. She's gorgeous, and her body's pretty similar to what mine would be with much lower bodyfat (although my chest is a little bigger and she's a little shorter than me...).

http://mimigoodwin.blogspot.com/2013/03/ootd-diy-dress-bcbg-heels.html#.Ue2-71OxPbk

edited for grammar. :)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Jessie Hilgenburg IFBB Pro. She is amazing and such a sweet girl to talk to. Has given me some great advice.

As well as my friend CAT..she is totally amazing. Love this girl to death. We went to bootcamp together!!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    This guy. Not so much a "thinspiration" person as a "develop a Russian accent, lift absolutely everything in the world and exist as a brutal damn beast-spiration" person.

42279851_9922.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I always hated being bigger than my sister and wanted to look like her. Of course, we have waaaay different bone structures and it took me a long time to realize I'd always be big in comparison. So now there's no one in particular, but I'd like to look like a few girls on MFP for sure.
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options
    Real people or fictional people?

Fictional people:
    Emma_Frost_by_Marcio_Abreu.jpg

Real people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0oVeDXzpdo&list=UUP8wqLAt5qYMmOwMB7-mvTQ

Definitely attainable. :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options
    As a very well-endowed woman (a fact that isn't going to change regardless of how much I loose, just the proportion on endowment) and someone who does still want to maintain some gorgeous curves, my "thinspration" person would have to be Miss Christina Hendricks.

600full-christina-hendricks.jpg

I'm not even into girls and she turns me on.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes, myself as I was in my mid-thirties.
  • tannyy_
    tannyy_ Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm addicted to Pinterest and see a lot of great, toned bodies on there that I use as my "thinspiration".
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As a very well-endowed woman (a fact that isn't going to change regardless of how much I loose, just the proportion on endowment) and someone who does still want to maintain some gorgeous curves, my "thinspration" person would have to be Miss Christina Hendricks.

[/quote
    yes!!! She as a very nice body. Also Jennifer Lawrence. She looks healthy.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    No I don't. I want to become the best version of myself as possible.
  • mjs3974
    mjs3974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is Rex Ryan. I'm a jets fan and he has the lapband and so do I.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    5426d3a7-d074-4197-b641-b8f093bc5f70.jpg

4dfb3fea-20ca-4bf8-98b9-b525568b6233.jpg

Christmas Abbott

Gaaaaah! I'd turn for that! *drools*
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Pink is definitely my thinspiration. Especially after seeing her perform live
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

stunning and she is extremely thick, I wonder how many spanks she wears to keep it all in place. in the show if she wasn't all wrapped up underneath im sure she'd be falling out.
    even tho she is narrow waisted she has quite a lot of sag on her *kitten* thighs and on her hips.
    ETA..This photo is extremely photo chopped
  • papalito
    papalito Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Operation Osmin's Osmin Hernandez. I'm never going to be able to eat just fish, salad and water by to have his enthusiasm for fitness and eliminating all the junk food and laziness in his helping transform others to have a better outlook for their health.
  • Dina09a
    Dina09a Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Never counted calories ever so this is hard sometimes, I work out a lot but i never realised how many calories i was ACTUALLY consuming on my "off days" or just in general really. This has really put things into prospective.
    My inspiration is Camille Le blanc, champion crossfiter! Not going for the skinny size 0 look at all. Lean and strong, with a 6 pack :)
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bikini Competitor Brittany Tacy

tumblr_lilvwem0cE1qd1n1bo1_1280.jpg
    ChadAndreo-IMG_9574-Edit-2(pp_w913_h1369).jpg
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have a similar build as Beyonce so she is my thinspiration as well myself 4 years ago.
  • commandax
    commandax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Muay Thai & MMA fighter Gina Carano is just about perfect.

30urfax.jpg