Need tips on looking good without makeup!

Options
13»

Replies

• walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I think it is sad that women think they don't look good without make-up. It nearly broke my heart when my 3 year old asked if she could put on make-up so she would be pretty. I told her she is beautiful just as she is. I wear make-up maybe 3 times a year. If you wear make-up every day you feel ugly without it. If you don't wear make-up you don't know any different.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You're 18, I'm sure you look fine without makeup.

This!

I like to dye my eyelashes and eyebrows (kits at the chemist are pretty cheap) so they always look defined.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Moisturizer and Mascara are key!
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Always take good care of your skin. Sunscreen when needed, don't sleep with make up on, wash your face twice a day, and of course take good care of your teeth!
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I wear tinted moisturizer with SPF or a good BB Cream. I love Merle Norman's Tinted Moisturizer. Arbonne Tinted Moisturizer or Maybelline BB cream (good drugstore quality). Other good brands I've tried are: Laura Mercier and Tarte. I'm a Beauty Product junkie and Makeupalley.com is a great web site for product reviews.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Your body is your best accessory. :love: Own your body and walk with lots of confidence, everything else becomes secondary! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steam is also great for the skin,....once a week boil water ,take it off stove,...and sit w/ towel over your head and the steam will open your pores ,let out dirt,wash face,moisture,sunscreen,...and always wear your Confidence ,It's your best accessory!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    1. drink a lot
    2. pick a good cleanser, twice a day (without alcohol) it took me a while to find the right products for me but finally Im fine.
    3. facial tonic afterwards
    4. day cream and night cream
    5. peeling 1 - 2 times a week (I do face and whole body and skin is so smooth)

It looks like im wearing no make up when I go to work I only use face powder, blush and mascara. thats it. oh and I do my eyebrows.