Options
    Great job!!!
  • bombthecherry
    Options
    Totally amazing, congratulations!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I hope to be able to post a pic like that once I get down to my goal weight & when I get to 150, I will have lost over 140lbs :) You look great!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible! Good for you :)
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look better and healthier, you look younger. Weight really ages. Congratulations.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Wow.. amazing! You probably never thought you had that much to lose i'd bet. I have a pair of pants i'm saving just for a picutre like this. lol. I really want to put into perspective how much I've shrunk once i get there.. I'm amazing that i'm up to about 60lbs lost and there is still fat on me. I had no idea I had this much to lose. i never felt that big.

You look amazing. Awesome job!
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sheeet you don't even look like the same person! Dang girl - way to go!
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Now that I've met & friended you all I can say is WOW! Totally impressive not just the roomy skirt but your performance yesterday at the Zombie run - especially over the vertical wall!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    YOU DID TOO?????? Isn't it amazing?? I kept one too and I think I can make a baby blanket with it!! Kinda fun to go thru you closet to see what is left and to play dress up in the stuff you and your neighbor can get into!!
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AWESOME~
  • _chantastic
    Options
    you look great!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Like everyone has said, I can't believe how much younger you look. Amazing. i started at a size 20 also....you are a great inspiration! Congrats!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW!!! You look amazing! You've given this Mama some hope! :)
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    During my weight loss journey, I was careful to get rid of my clothes once they got too big for me. I never wanted to have them lying around because I worried I'd get lazy and be right back into them lol. I did, however, keep one skirt. It is a skirt that I wore when I was at my highest weight (251.9 lbs). It is a size 20. This is what I looked like wearing that skirt:

f28420ab-0829-46a8-80be-297ea5d88b02_zpsfdbb04ad.jpg

And this is what I look like when I put that skirt on now having lost 120 lbs :happy: I really am glad that I kept this one piece of clothing because it allows me to look back and see how far I've come!

ae070d1d-65d6-450a-abd6-7c8c2f2b103f_zps0a42766c.jpg
    wow, what an inspiration! Can't wait till I'm there...
  • mgirard447
    mgirard447 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    120 pounds! wow!
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    holy mother of mushrooms, thats fantastic
  • KtAnne388
    KtAnne388 Posts: 30
    Options
    You look amazing!! All of that dedication and hard work paid off!
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started at size 20, pushing 22 and am now a 14! I can only hope I'll look somewhere nearly as good as you. What an accomplishment!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    This blows my mind. Highly inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!