What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Miranda Kerr. I know she's really skinny and it'll probably never happen. But it'd be awesome.
    But I want her face too.
    361419-miranda-kerr.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

Something about this photo just doesn't look right to me.

Probably the part where her head is bigger than her waist+overly inflated boobs+grainy texture. Gives it that freshly shopped look.
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. Absolutely LOVE her figure.

53eb4390-1c3e-47d2-92de-240623ba7e3e_zps9afed9a9.jpg
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd settle for this...

wjxgqu.jpg

*fans self*
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I used to think I wanted to look like Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, but then I realised that actually what I *really* wanted was to be as fit and strong as her. I realised that if I was given the choice between looking like her, or having her level of strength and fitness, but I can only have one, not the other, I'd go for her level of strength and fitness, not her looks. So my goals are focused on gaining strength and fitness, rather than looks. Of course, looking fit and strong is a side effect of being fit and strong, so it's not like by choosing one you're abandoning the other altogether, it's just a matter of where my focus is.

Here's a pic of Camille L-B just because she's extremely fit and strong, and looks fantastic.

Games2011_WomenE4_CamilleLeblancBazinet_MU.jpg
  • autumnrunning
    Options
    tumblr_mnr2ce0gZe1s8kn95o1_500.png
    tumblr_mpe6chPn4B1s8504io1_500.jpg
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    I can't post a pic because everything is blocked at work, but Elissa from BB15... does anyone watch Big Brother?
  • Kai81109
    Kai81109 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i have no idea how to get pics on here
    lol

16_zpsce63f82f.jpg

1c5aaa0504d20131eac11271ffd5d9e7_zps54efca49.jpg
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. Absolutely LOVE her figure.

53eb4390-1c3e-47d2-92de-240623ba7e3e_zps9afed9a9.jpg

Ugh, she's so perfect. I love her!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    bumping to add later.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options
    I can't post a pic because everything is blocked at work, but Elissa from BB15... does anyone watch Big Brother?

bb15_elissa.jpg
    posted picture for you.
    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

bb15_elissa.jpg
    posted picture for you.
    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

horrible spray tan though lol
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Save up for the fake boobs.

Already have DDs but thanks for the tip ;)

My problem is that we now have two apparently competent women, mothers, posting ridiculous pictures of women with healthy bodies and outsized breasts, and wishing that they looked like that! I am not saying that no-one has those dimensions, but maybe we can keep it real Unless you want to pay for unreal!

Edit for crap English

Well if it makes you feel any better my goal body has nothing at all to do with her boobs, she could have been an A cup & I would have posted that. I like her waist, somewhat toned stomach and hips. My waist to hip ratio is very similar. I will never look like the pics that were posted in here so far as my hips are much wider and waist is much smaller.
  • Kcarro11
    Kcarro11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hope this picture comes out but I would love to be slimmer...possibly close to a bikini figure model. Defined and toned abs, biceps, legs.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3qNmMiK2Isg/T58kzLDVKcI/AAAAAAAAmXg/AMxtbpwLIQs/s640/nataliamunteanfitnessbe.jpg
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options
    Hope this picture comes out but I would love to be slimmer...possibly close to a bikini figure model. Defined and toned abs, biceps, legs.

nataliamunteanfitnessbe.jpg
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    This is what I want my body to look like at my goal:

why-do-we-exercise.jpg

sexy-fit-women-24-fit-girls-some-i-love-and-some-im-scared-31-photos-0f8915c0-sz500x771-animate.jpg

I think the top girl has a much higher bodyfat percent than the bottom girl.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Eta: my pics never work :( nevermind.

Well here's the link you can click if you'd like. It's me about 8 years ago.

2rzp4xl.jpg
  • Kcarro11
    Kcarro11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is the pic I was trying to post @thegirlsatime. I love her body. Not too muscular but still fit and defined. That's what I would like to look like.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Save up for the fake boobs.

Already have DDs but thanks for the tip ;)

My problem is that we now have two apparently competent women, mothers, posting ridiculous pictures of women with healthy bodies and outsized breasts, and wishing that they looked like that! I am not saying that no-one has those dimensions, but maybe we can keep it real Unless you want to pay for unreal!

Edit for crap English

Well if it makes you feel any better my goal body has nothing at all to do with her boobs, she could have been an A cup & I would have posted that. I like her waist, somewhat toned stomach and hips. My waist to hip ratio is very similar. I will never look like the pics that were posted in here so far as my hips are much wider and waist is much smaller.

How is it going to make me feel better? I am not unhappy with my size.

Your waist to hip ratio is very similar, except your hips are much wider and your waist is much smaller?

Ah, happy to drop it.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

bb15_elissa.jpg
    posted picture for you.
    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

horrible spray tan though lol

Whoa.. what the hell is up with her knockers????