What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    This is what I want my body to look like at my goal:

why-do-we-exercise.jpg

sexy-fit-women-24-fit-girls-some-i-love-and-some-im-scared-31-photos-0f8915c0-sz500x771-animate.jpg

I think the top girl has a much higher bodyfat percent than the bottom girl.

Haha, I think your right. I want to keep my backside though. I think its perfect right now but as well all know you lose fat all over so we will see how it goes :)

I guess I love big butts and I can not lie ;)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

This one's boobs are much, much bigger than DD.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    <
    I want it to look like this but with more muscle definition and less fat
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I can't post a pic because everything is blocked at work, but Elissa from BB15... does anyone watch Big Brother?

bb15_elissa.jpg
    posted picture for you.
    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

horrible spray tan though lol

Whoa.. what the hell is up with her knockers????

"fake" implants. they're done to purposely look that way. i have no idea why you'd want them to look that way lol.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Eta: my pics never work :( nevermind.

Well here's the link you can click if you'd like. It's me about 8 years ago.

2rzp4xl.jpg

Change IMG to lowercase img
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Save up for the fake boobs.

Already have DDs but thanks for the tip ;)

My problem is that we now have two apparently competent women, mothers, posting ridiculous pictures of women with healthy bodies and outsized breasts, and wishing that they looked like that! I am not saying that no-one has those dimensions, but maybe we can keep it real Unless you want to pay for unreal!

Edit for crap English

Well if it makes you feel any better my goal body has nothing at all to do with her boobs, she could have been an A cup & I would have posted that. I like her waist, somewhat toned stomach and hips. My waist to hip ratio is very similar. I will never look like the pics that were posted in here so far as my hips are much wider and waist is much smaller.

How is it going to make me feel better? I am not unhappy with my size.

Your waist to hip ratio is very similar, except your hips are much wider and your waist is much smaller?

Ah, happy to drop it.

Yes, my hips are much wider than the other pictures that were posted. My hip to waist ratio is much more defined, like the picture I posted. Not sure what you don't understand there. Yes it's best to drop it as its MY dream body. You're entitled to have your own goal body.
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

They sure are. Unfortunate too because she would probably look better with a couple cup sizes knocked off!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I can't post a pic because everything is blocked at work, but Elissa from BB15... does anyone watch Big Brother?

bb15_elissa.jpg
    posted picture for you.
    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

horrible spray tan though lol

Whoa.. what the hell is up with her knockers????

"fake" implants. they're done to purposely look that way. i have no idea why you'd want them to look that way lol.

so many things wrong with this pic . . . she needs a pair of shoes that aren't two sizes too big also.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johanssen's body, please.
    I have roughly the same shape as her now, only bigger, so fingers crossed.

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    This is someone I this has an awesome body, look at her butt and legs!

MPLockerRoom.jpg
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

They sure are. Unfortunate too because she would probably look better with a couple cup sizes knocked off!

But, but.........that is your dream body! You posted that picture, did you not!!

Sorry, I said I was going to drop it. Going back to cricinfo, more depressing, less ridiculous.
  • MarishaRea
    MarishaRea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just want to be me just a lot less fat and toned and i will be happy :-) :happy:
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

But, but.........that is your dream body! You posted that picture, did you not!!

Sorry, I said I was going to drop it. Going back to cricinfo, more depressing, less ridiculous.

I think we have a different idea of dream body. I don't think breasts should be taken into account as they aren't something you can naturally change by diet and exercise. When I find a body I like I don't take into account their cup size (big or small) because I can't change mine (without surgery). If you look at the rest of the pictures posted you will see many of them have large, often fake, breasts. I don't think everyone is saying that they want those, just the rest of their body.
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

I think we have a different idea of dream body. I don't think breasts should be taken into account as they aren't something you can naturally change by diet and exercise. When I find a body I like I don't take into account their cup size (big or small) because I can't change mine (without surgery). If you look at the rest of the pictures posted you will see many of them have large, often fake, breasts. I don't think everyone is saying that they want those, just the rest of their body.

You just said what I was thinking, I think that person is being obsessed over breasts. :laugh: Though, she does have nice breasts... not going to lie. I just think they are to big for her body but as long as she is happy.
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    Agree. It's unfortunate that many pictures you see are girls with implants but if that's what makes them happy I guess it's their perogative :/
  • Kai81109
    Kai81109 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i thought there would be more posts on this one... i love seeing peoples motivation... some people want the swim suit model bodies while others want tone and definition and others want strength... me personally i want the strength and muscle..
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    untitled_zpscdf402eb.png

I don't care about being stick thin, I just want smooth skin and no bra bulges or muffin tops!!! :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I just want to look the best i can look because everyones body is different. you cant look like something that your genetics wont allow you to look like.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm a practical person by nature. I feel I have realistic expectations for my body & where I can take it. This is my inspiration picture. I feel I can achieve this figure. A little soft, a bunch of sexy, and a lot curvy. She is plastered on my fridge door to remind me of what I really want (and its not that jar of Nutella on the 2nd shelf hidden way in the back on the left! LOL)

weightlossgoal_zpsa5f45127.jpg
  • samuzik15
    samuzik15 Posts: 26
    Options
    she had big and strong tighs