What song(s) do you absolutely hate?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Crash Test Dummies Mm Mm Mm or whatever it's called. It makes me want to not live on this planet anymore. Or rip my ears off or stick hot pokers in my brain.
  • valorieflowers
    Options
    You're Beautiful-James Blunt. Hate it.

SECOND THIS! That song sux! And the whole concept of it is lousy too. Being all whiney and hung up on someone else's wife or girlfriend cuz you saw her face once and she's pretty. Stupid!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anything with Nicki Minaj ... I seriously cant stand that girl.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Loving You by Minnie Riperton... AHHH I hope it doesn't get in my head now!

in my heeeeaaadddd nooowwwww!!!!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift...ewwwwww Can't stand anything she does.

I hate Pink Floyd too...not one song I can stand.

Missing out on some good music. Not Taylor Swift BTW
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

SECOND THIS! That song sux! And the whole concept of it is lousy too. Being all whiney and hung up on someone else's wife or girlfriend cuz you saw her face once and she's pretty. Stupid!

This song was overplayed... but the concept according to him in an interview is that he wrote it for his ex girlfriend, many years after their break-up he saw her at a train station with her new man.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thrift store, anything by Bieber or Minaj, kids bop music and anything else that gets played 2-3 times an hr every day on the radio. I am pretty varied in the likes column.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

That song was set on a loop and played over and over all night long during my fraternity initiation. Makes me sick to hear it now.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

That song was set on a loop and played over and over all night long during my fraternity initiation. Makes me sick to hear it now.

I just can't see myself liking anything from Stevie Wonder.
  • mlcdz
    mlcdz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    anything rap, just never developed an appreciation for that particular art form.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Love Shack...gives me a headache when ever it was played..
  • themtron
    themtron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Don't Stop Believing by Journey makes me want to poke my eyes out. It's the end of the night song in a lot of bars in Baltimore. UGH!
  • babyfat6969
    babyfat6969 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Every song I hate eventually makes it on to my playlist because I just end up hearing it so much I learn to love it
    WOW i hear ya
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Soulja Boy - Superman.

Call Me Maybe

Friday

anything by Bieber

anything by Ke$ha

anything teenybopper

most Top 40....
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    A current one is the new one from Brittany Spears, I think it's called Ohh La La. Some of her songs are tolerable but this one drives me nuts. Sounds like she's singing in baby talk.

I also could never stand Piano Man, though most people seem to LOVE it.
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

This song was overplayed... but the concept according to him in an interview is that he wrote it for his ex girlfriend, many years after their break-up he saw her at a train station with her new man.

Third this! Hate anything by James Blunt. Pity he didn't hang onto his girlfriend, then we could have been saved the pain of listening to it.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I went to Disney as a child.
    We went on the Small World ride.
    The ride stopped moving, but the music kept playing.

53 mins and 14 seconds

I'm still in counseling....
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anything by Rihanna or Kelly Clarkson--they suck !!

And for the peeps who said Stevie Wonder---huh ? Different strokes for different folks I guess.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I still jump over seats/people to change the channel or station when MMMBop by Hanson comes on- I seriously cannot stand that song. Words cannot describe the depths of despise I have for that song.
    If I Die Young by The Band Perry- So overplayed, and I didn't like to begin with. Now I just hate it.
    Anything by Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and OneDirection.
    Hey Jude- I've heard it get butchered in Chinese karaokes so much I still can't listen to it without flashing back.

THEY STILL PLAY MMMBOP BY HANSON???

Unfortunately. I hear it on the 90s channel sometimes on Music Choice and a couple of the local radio stations play it every so often. I think they do it to test my reflexes.