What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lr9ip6DNGN1r1n07ho1_500.jpg
    67.jpg
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this girl is, I found her pic on Pinterest though and I am truly humbled and inspired every single time I see it. We have the same hair color and complexion too. I love her soft curves. My weight is not so much an issue anymore but I'm going to need to work out more to achieve this. Everythings gone kind of...ahem..flat on me. lol.
    a2ba35e56eb2f7b42b7147ba8e330753.jpg
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want to post but can't figure it out!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    efrmeu.jpg

I would up all the cheesecake in the world to feel as beautiful as she looks to me. <3

I hate plus size models!! Why do they look so good?! I never looked that good when I was bigger :sad:

I think even they are photoshopped. :\
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this girl is, I found her pic on Pinterest though and I am truly humbled and inspired every single time I see it. We have the same hair color and complexion too. I love her soft curves. My weight is not so much an issue anymore but I'm going to need to work out more to achieve this. Everythings gone kind of...ahem..flat on me. lol.
    a2ba35e56eb2f7b42b7147ba8e330753.jpg

Hehe, I'd settle for looking like her before picture. :)
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic to post. And I'm too clueless to post one even if I had one. LOL But I want to be the size I am with larger h00ters and less jiggly skin on my belly.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johanssen's body, please.
    I have roughly the same shape as her now, only bigger, so fingers crossed.

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

Same!
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to look like Scarlett Johansson in Avengers.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    5KSUREj.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. Absolutely LOVE her figure.

53eb4390-1c3e-47d2-92de-240623ba7e3e_zps9afed9a9.jpg

this is good. And she doesn't look so ridiculously skinny that she's not allowed to eat.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    efrmeu.jpg

I would up all the cheesecake in the world to feel as beautiful as she looks to me. <3

I hate plus size models!! Why do they look so good?! I never looked that good when I was bigger :sad:

I think even they are photoshopped. :\

I looked like that at my heaviest and hated it. Was ashamed to undress in front of my man.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd settle for this...

wjxgqu.jpg

This, defintaly this or this (have body hair on right places for it)
    n6utg5.jpg

I'm not a man but I'll take those...
  • darharmar
    darharmar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Andy McNally from rookie blue. She's feminine and cut. LOVE her arms!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

yeah that is more my style too than the fitness models or fake breasts up near the shoulders hehe
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

Same!

Same here, I want to get my thighs smaller like hers.
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure how to post pics, but I would like to look like Jennifer Aniston in Along Came Polly...there is a scene with her in underwear that I remember being so jealous of how her butt looked :) Don't know if it'll ever happen, but I'm trying :smile: I also think AJ Cook from Criminal Minds looks great after having had a baby...

LOL. I was jealous of her butt in those same underwear! Not fair no cellulite. I loved how she looked in Horrible Bosses too
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, something about this thread that seems to promote an unhealthy , unrealistic mindset. We should never look to anyone else's body for inspiration to look like them. We need to really look at our own bodies and focus on our positive attributes and work on the rest.. I like to visualize myself with the fitness level and muscle tone I desire.. creating your best vision of YOU ,instead of an unrealistic goal/person who you will obviously never be, makes more sense... to me. Good luck to all of you on your quest for your personal best!:flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

yeah that is more my style too than the fitness models or fake breasts up near the shoulders hehe

I'd just like to point out that not all fitness models get fake breasts - not that there is anything wrong with them, but they don't.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    how to put picture?
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    We should never look to anyone else's body for inspiration to look like them. We need to really look at our own bodies and focus on our positive attributes and work on the rest.. I like to visualize myself with the fitness level and muscle tone I desire.. creating your best vision of YOU

+100000000000!