You know you've been single for too long when...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    You know you've been single too long when you have more semen on your shirt than in your balls.

THERE. /thread
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    b4hwzo.jpg

Also This ^
    Hence why I'm single

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way! Hmm, now who said that?! Wayne Dyer, maybe! I forget. Lol

I find this picture ironic. How can I be happy from within if I am a man? /wrist
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    OP, I feel your pain! I work 3rd shift, and the only people I go out with are my mom and/ or my best friends, which consist of a married couple. Where would I even begin to meet a guy? Sigh...
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ... the idea of your friends arranging you blind dates start to sound interesting.

LOL.

Am I the only one here who feels like they have been single forever? The problem with me is that I'm the anti girl-my-age. When I'm supposed to love partying and going out to drink and all that, I love staying at home, cooking, watching sci-fi/horror/asian movies and relaxing stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love going out every now and then but just not as an every weekend thing. Specially when all the people my age loves to get drunk and I don't even drink alcohol.

Geez, being a nerdy girl with a somehow old-fashioned mind sucks. I only want a nice guy who likes to stay at home to play games, or watch movies, or make dinner together, have a LOTR marathon, or a Doctor Who one, or X Files one...

Forever alone? I guess so, since it's impossible to stay at home and find your better half. Buuuu.

*sorry for the whining*

Please, come to NYC and take your pick! I LOVE a nerdy boy, sci-fi fans and playing video games, but I HATE staying indoors. I can't have it both ways apparently. Dating in a big city when all you want is a country boy (ie: hunting, fishing, outdoorsy), is ROUGH. I dont WANT to stay in, but I end up doing it far too often because I date introverted couch potatoes because at least we have xyz in common. UGH
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When i'm so addicted to reading manga, watching anime & playing video games like from the PS3,PSP & PC , hehe ^_^
  • Moya6512
    Moya6512 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Rules for life:

1. Find a man you can talk to
    2. Find a man who makes you laugh
    3. Find a man who's fantastic in bed
    4. Find a man with a good job
    5. Then make sure none of these men ever meet each other!!! :wink:
    [/quote]

This
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    you think about sharing your bed for actual sleep disturbing. LOL
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You'd have to Google sex to even remember what it's like
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    When you can't even get a date. :-(
  • Margaux102819
    Options
    It would be nice to have someone that thinks you're pretty and has the same/similar interests.

I'm a 23 year old gamer/anime geek. I haven't been on a date since I was 18. I was just so busy with College and work and now finding a job. I don't think I'll be able to look for a long time :(

It also gets bad whent parents start looking for a retirement house with a basement apartment for you.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You sound like my idea girl. :)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Forever single here, would love to meet a decent guy who's in to the same stuff as me unfortunately asking too much of the boys of my age.
    When you can't even get a date. :-(

This.

I've been single for 24 years (I am 24). I'm generally fine with being single (That is, until I get a crush on someone!) But I seem to come from a place where casual sex is more acceptable than dating & the fact that I want to get to know someone first is "weird."

You know you've been single too long when...

- The other side of your bed is occupied by a pile of clean laundry

- You're unclear on how to flirt, or are oblivious to others trying to flirt with you

- Anyone buying you even the smallest trinket, food item or ticket is a magical great event met with extreme gratefulness

- Your parents who always encouraged same-race dating are now telling you interracial is fine too (I'm not White, if that matters)

- Your room is a mess & you don't care because you're the only one that sees it

- The one who makes the most appearances in your mobile uploads album is a cat or little dog

- Members of the opposite sex ask you how you could possibly be single (yet don't ask you out)

- You're 24 & can't get a pap test because the doctor says it can't be done on virgins (Thank god)

- When a guy does show any slight interest whatsoever via internet or IRL, it is a MAJOR announcement to all friends
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    when you let the landing strip go haywire since no ones knocking at the door!!:embarassed:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    ...when you prefer being single over a relationship.