Reputation Besmirched

Options

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Proof or GTFO

:D

Proof! Proof of my claims? After all of the indignities I have suffered in this arena, now my very integrity is to be questioned? My word of honor as a gentleman? Oh dear Lord is there no end for your poor Job?
    IN for more information about this "load" of which you speak.

It is merely a question of capability, my fine friend. The female form in particular is designed by our Lord to bear quite a large burden, and inquiring as to the extent of their blessings should hardly be considered salacious!

Verily?

Verily? No.

Yea, verily? Yea, verily.

Doth thou even hoist?!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    In for old-timey-glove-slappy indignation. Forsooth, and *kitten*.

2gv1sg2.gif
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Is this a glove slapping/duel challenging time?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I haven't had enough coffee yet for all those big words.

+1
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    thigh guy??? :noway:

I have a Christian name, madame, and I will thank you to use it in reference to me!

I announce it as Rupert Cyril Toppenbottom, and I am unashamed!

Blaggard! Surely thou art a goodly rotten apple. I take thee for a thigh gazer sir!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I heart you so hard right now.

Oba6pIg.gif
  • HarryDotter
    Options

5148660338_d694e694c7.jpg

Here ya go
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Bump for the laughs
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.
    So I was chilling on MFP, and some dame starts talking smack about me.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.
    She said I was ****** creepy for checking out the ladies. I'm just saying, "Dat @ss baby when you squat".
    I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.
    It was a private message. WTF you want to drag it out in public for?

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!
    Rage-quit!
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    <
    not smart enough to be here.....backing out now.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    STOP!!! PLEASE NO MORE MESSAGES!! I AM TIRED!!!! HUMILIATION IS GRAVE!!! TRANQUILITY I AM!
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    no, silly, it was LEAVE I TRANQUIL
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.
    5cyge1.jpg

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!
    hangman.gif?1298756230
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    IN for just the hell of it...
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKp0LZN7IztgpJ6hHo7IIO9Hu6193-OSSjIhxExgDaE0IlDkPV
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mf14waMUfh1rw2kw1.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Thou dost protest too much! Should thou continue to suffer such righteous indignation which usurps the good manner annointed in these forums, thou shall suffer thy righteous hand from thy left and thy right. Good day sir
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You know you double knowed. Juz thot u shud No.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT CARE FOR THIS TOPIC WILL BE
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

5148660338_d694e694c7.jpg

Here ya go

tumblr_mnyiybN4Ed1qfyatto1_400_zps12ffd374.gif