• BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options

5cyge1.jpg

AWESOME! This cracked me up!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    STOP!!! PLEASE NO MORE MESSAGES!! I AM TIRED!!!! HUMILIATION IS GRAVE!!! TRANQUILITY I AM!

I'm trying so hard not to laugh...
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Reputation! Reputation! Reputation!
    You have lost your reputation, and what remains is bestial.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Surely it would behoove you to take issue with said offense to the civil authorities, in opposition to such a public broadcast. This is a shamefully aggressive display sir.
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbia5vdmRd1r1mkubo1_500.gif

MONTY!!!!

*edited for noob gif inclusion*
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Surely it would behoove you to take issue with said offense to the civil authorities, in opposition to such a public broadcast. This is a shamefully aggressive display sir.

indubitably
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Best thread ever!

Thanks all for the laughs today!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    THIS IS ILLEGAL!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    They speak the evil of you huh? Bishes!
  • SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!

What? No mention of her whispering eye? Hardly classifies as "pervish" behavior.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!

tumblr_inline_mp0ql1C4Hf1r3kl1k.gif
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well proves you'd make another :)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

Indeed, the civil authorities are the very ones who have devised such an inchoate regime of constabulary!

I shall stand on the highest platform in the square and cry in indignation! If the civil authorities indeed have the will to enforce justice, they shall rally behind me and secure all the images!

The darkened room itself, camera obscura, shall be my home! Tracings will be made of all of the beauty of this world, and stored on an encrypted hard drive deep in the bowels of my mother's basement!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mi63bncPXz1rrpsd7.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    weirdo_cat.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1268921375973