need plus sized friends/ motivators to help shed some lbs

Options

Replies

• aprilbeal1
    aprilbeal1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm April! Can't wait to see a 26-28 again! I have a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not giving up until it's gone! ADD ME!
  • minluvsbtrflys
    Options
    Great job ladyark! You're an inspiration!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add. I don't come across a whole lot of people who were plus sized from such a young age. I wore a size 14 when I was around 12-13 and have gone up from there (highest was 24 a few years ago).

I'm 5'8" and right around 230, I generally wear an 18 but still need 20 in some stuff. I have been on this site since late March. Hope to hear more about your successes!! :-)
  • pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i too am looking for friends and am stuck in the 20-22 range maybe and 18 if its stretchy, i totaly feel you on the cloths which sucks cuz i love cloths but i hate them for me, i like to dress my slender friends i look forward to a day when i can shop out of plus size.
  • DoingThiisForMe
    Options
    We're the same height and at your weight I was a 20 at 215 I was still a darn 20... im 270 and a size 22 now.... My goal is t get back down to your weight at @240 first lmao.. it would be nice to have a friend around the same size and height to go on this journey with :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    It's so hard finding clothes for me because of my curves. I've been stuck between an 18-22 forever! it would amazing to even get to a 16 smh

I have ranged from 227 to about 307 lb in my adult life, and despite that huge 80 lb range, I always wore between size 18-24, usually bounced around 20-22 for years so I totally get that, it's kinda weird!
  • kingtekrin
    kingtekrin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Technically Im a plus sized male. But Im gay so that counts? :P

You should totally add me. Im looking for friends that are motivating/could use more motivation and Id be happy to be your friend :)
  • Readytobedifferent
    Readytobedifferent Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also plus sized! My goal at the moment is to get down to a size 18/20...currently in a 26/28/30..depending on what brand & what it is..we all know how that is right??!

My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me, I log every single day so i'd love to have more friends & motivation :)
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • thumbingmyway524
    thumbingmyway524 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too :)
    I'm a short plus size girl (5'2 size 16 US) and I used to be size 6 with a TON of work. I'm looking to get back to that, which for me means losing about 70 lbs. 50 would be great!
    I'm on everyday and I love encouragement (giving and getting!) so welcome and know that us girls are here for you!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I'm a plus size girl too. Actual just got there this year and I'm trying to get back to my 9 and 11s. I'm a 14-16 right now. So lets do this!! Any one feel free to add me.
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am plus size also 24/26. thanks :)
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :wink: I am in an 18 sometimes 20 but my goal is to be comfortable in a 16...... But overall no matter what your goal is I feel that I am a great motivator
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Technically Im a plus sized male. But Im gay so that counts? :P

You should totally add me. Im looking for friends that are motivating/could use more motivation and Id be happy to be your friend :)
    This
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    friends in the same boat are always welcome. I'll add you for sure.
  • Danette73
    Danette73 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am in the same boat as many of you. I am 5'9 and wear a size 20 (depending on the cut and store). MY GOAL, is to be in a solid 14 all over. I am looking for friends as well to keep me motivated as well as me doing the same for them. Please, any of you, feel free to add me to your list of friends.

Have wonderful day!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    OptimisticlyOptimistic Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Here are my stats:

➤ Height - 5ft 1
    ➤ HW - 266.6 lbs
    ➤MFP SW - 243.6 lbs
    ➤CW - 233.9 lbs

New friends are always welcome. I'm log so well during the week, and then the weekend comes and it all falls apart. I'm trying to fix this though. Feel free to add!!
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya Ladies, I started at 242lbs - size UK 22Bot / 24Top (currently 185lbs Size UK 16B /' 18T).
    Been using MFP for over a year, Am a consistent logger & Motivator!.... So if you would like to befriend me that would be great!

Have an awesome day all X

Lissa
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Plus size here. I'm currently in an 18/20 and weigh 249. Always looking for new and supportive friends.