Replies

• giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11<<<<
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" Started at 150. Am now 110 and have been on maintenance for about 4 months.

Great achievement and congrats on maintaining!
  • MarriedLadyTara
    MarriedLadyTara Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9", 39 years old, mom of one. My highest weight was 204. Currently I'm 188. I'd like to get down to 130.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    5'3...I had a goal weight of being below the 120's(got to 117). Got there and was weaker despite the fact I still lifted heavy or at least tried to. I had to choose between a goal weight and give up strength or choose to be a little bit bigger and increase my strength. I chose to be smaller.

And then my body rebelled. It crept back up to the 130's(went back from 117 to 138) and I decided to HECK with it. But I wasn't going to give up. I was going to follow what my body wanted to do and just concentrate on strength. Pure strength. I threw out my scale. I decided not to count calories for awhile and just try to eat healthy most of the time. I figured if my body was going to get back to the 130's this time I woudn't fight. I woudn't even try to go back to 117. Why I picked that arbitrary number I do not know. So I could go back to looking like a teen? Too late. Besides I was a weakling as a teen. Why in the world woud I pick that number?

Instead I decided that I would squat and deadlift my bodyweight.

I decided if I was going to keep getting bigger I'd at least get stronger.

The opposite happened. I didn't get bigger. In fact I started recomping. DId I go back to 117? No. But I didn't stay at 138 either. By the time I was able to squat and deadlift my bodyweight I was 132. And I was way better looking at 132 than when I was 117. Now I'm 132 but look much smaller(and my lifts have gotten stronger! In the 200's for my deadlift and squat!). Forget the number on the scale. Go for the number on the bar.Embrace strength!.
  • LaxRunLift
    LaxRunLift Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.25" (that .25 matters!!) and currently at 123 lbs, down from about 180 at my highest, aiming for something like 118. Those last 5 lbs are the hardest to get rid of!
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bump. Do we have a group page?
    5'1'' SW138 GW 100-105

We should have a group page. That would be awesome.
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" my CW is appr. 170lbs. Would like to be around 120 but not really focused on a goal weight as much as a goal image :) ADD ME anyone looking for friends who needs and wants to give encouragement!!
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2... before 210......currently 125
  • kckc69
    kckc69 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and my goal is to get to 45-50kgs Im currently sitting at 79kg which was my first milestine, I have set myself small goals to reach along the way. I always Plateau at 62kg (136lb)and have not been under 60kg since before I had my daughter 10 years ago. So breaking that is going to be life changing, I know that last 10 kilos will be the hardest but I know I'll also be in a much better place mentally and will be so much happier.
    Good luck everyone :)
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 27, and 180 pounds (down 3 from day 1 a week ago!) My current goal is to get to 140 pounds, then see if 125 would be a good new goal.
  • anmusselman
    anmusselman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'0" here heaviest weight was 140 and i didn't carry it well lol... im down to 131 now but still have a ways to go. goal weight is 110-115
  • caribbeangel
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 2" and 156 lbs. Started here a few days ago, looking to lose at least 7 lbs by end of summer.
  • ariesgurl
    ariesgurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 i weight 180 right now my ultimate goal was 110 but now i want to be about 125-130. I like being curvy so i just want to be toned. Feel free to add me as a friend us shorties have to stick together
  • mittencat77
    mittencat77 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    4'11 and 100 lbs even. Not sure I have a goal. I want to lose fat and build muscle and shape. Not sure the difference will show itself in pounds. 2 lbs on someone my size makes a big difference. I will be happy the more lean I become and the stronger and faster I get. I also am a fan of the measuring tape!
  • kiss20
    kiss20 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im 4ft 11 and my goal is to be 115 lbs. I want to lose my tummy fat and arm fat and tone up.
  • tianaxuxa
    tianaxuxa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i was 162 and just reached 140 last week! my initial goal was 135 but I think I will go to 130 and the revaluate
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I am currently 177. My goal is 130 but I've made smaller goals along the way so it doesn't seem so daunting. My 1st goal is to be 10lbs down and I'm only 3lbs away!!!
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    5'3" and at 199. YIKES!!! Finally ready to change! Motivational friends needed!!
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    4'10"
    HW: 231lbs
    CW: 127lbs
    GW: 115lbs-119lbs
    Age 28

For my height, I should be no more than 119lbs according to BMI scale. My loose skin is driving me nuts though. And it's not cute to see a gut in size 3/4 jeans! SMH
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. Started out (before MFP) at 184.5 (February 2013). Was 169.6 when I joined MFP. Now 159.4 lbs.
    Goal (for now) is 145. Some days it feels like it's taking forever to get there, but I have no choice but to hang in there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!