Honey Boo Boo's sister tackles 4 pound sandwich

Options

Replies

• AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pigzilla lol. They should be calling the girl that, not the sandwich. Eww I feel nauseous :sick:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ewww. Pork.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    only 1 person could eat a 4lb sandwich? Amateurs

I must agree.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "DISGUSTING"!!!
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    http://www.today.com/entertainment/redneck-kobayashi-honey-boo-boos-sister-tackles-4-pound-sandwich-6C10731926

I don't know if the link will work; if not, search for the image or cut and paste.

If anyone here needs the inspiration to stick to their goals, this should do the trick. This should be on everyone's fridge.

Read the section in my profile titled "My inspiration".

I tried getting to the "My Inspiration" part but your ridiculous obnoxious self-righteousness was my inspiration to move on.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    While their family does seem to have the typical American weight problem they have shown on their show that they are at least trying to lose weight.

Typical???
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Why is this trashy trashy family famous! When I saw something about scratch and sniffs for their premiere I almost completely lost my faith in intelligence in this country and I was almost there to begin with.

Yeah I'm right there with you!
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    People may cringe at parts of that show. I do it plenty. But note that the only things people seem to find to cringe at are parts of that show. Nobody's pulled a Lindsey Lohan, and from what I've heard the mom is having TLC put the show money straight into a set of college funds.

Off camera, I suspect that bunch is smart as hell.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I agree. Their speech, recreational activities and acts that may be considered outside societal norms do not necessarily indicate a lack of intelligence. There are some highly intelligent homeless people as well.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call them poor, even before the show.

I don't like the show. Mama June does love her family. May not be the way you love...but she does love them...even Sugar Bear!
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    People may cringe at parts of that show. I do it plenty. But note that the only things people seem to find to cringe at are parts of that show. Nobody's pulled a Lindsey Lohan, and from what I've heard the mom is having TLC put the show money straight into a set of college funds.

I highly doubt these people can spell 529 Plan, much less have known what one was on their own. Now a financial planner would. Having one does not make a person intelligent.

Also, these girls are still young so can't be sure on that Lohan path yet.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I know people love to attack this family, and shame them, but if you've ever been poor then you know their life isn't ALL that crazy.

Outside of that, why is this a really big deal? Does she eat that every day? No. While their family does seem to have the typical American weight problem they have shown on their show that they are at least trying to lose weight. Just because I'm trying to lose weight doesn't mean I CAN'T try a food challange if one ever seemed worth it to me.
    I have never seen the show, but from the clips and promos that I see it doesn't look like they are trying to lose weight. Eating a 4 pound sandwich called pigzilla in under 45 min doesn't appear that they are trying. Also they may have started out poor, but they are no longer poor. So that can't be an excuse for their behavior.
  • lbanse1975
    Options

I highly doubt these people can spell 529 Plan, much less have known what one was on their own. Now a financial planner would. Having one does not make a person intelligent.

Why? Because they have a southern drawl and enjoy activities that you don't? I'll bet there are a lot of things YOU can't spell, but no one is questioning YOUR intelligence. SMH
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get slammed by my US buddies for being Canadian I point to this show. Usually brings an end to the discussion. :sick:
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    http://www.today.com/entertainment/redneck-kobayashi-honey-boo-boos-sister-tackles-4-pound-sandwich-6C10731926

I don't know if the link will work; if not, search for the image or cut and paste.

If anyone here needs the inspiration to stick to their goals, this should do the trick. This should be on everyone's fridge.

Read the section in my profile titled "My inspiration".

I tried getting to the "My Inspiration" part but your ridiculous obnoxious self-righteousness was my inspiration to move on.
    My thoughts exactly!!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Why? Because they have a southern drawl and enjoy activities that you don't? I'll bet there are a lot of things YOU can't spell, but no one is questioning YOUR intelligence. SMH

Um. Most people's activities don't include burping in each other's faces and having to guess which family member it is.
    Also, I don't believe they are trying to lose weight. The one episode I did watch, the mom made a spaghetti sauce using half a tub of butter and ketchup heated in the microwave. Sorry, but I find these people absolutely repulsive and I think they are an embarrassment to other southeners.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Funny, I don't recall mentioning their southern accents and I'd be an idiot to do so being that I am from the South. You are correct in that no one questions my intelligence. My career at one of the top investment management firms in the world makes it kind of pointless. Which is how I know that your average person (especially these people) knows very little about wealth management. Oh, and I present as a educated, classy, respectful lady instead of farting and burping in the presence of others or mispronunciation of my words.

Any other personal attacks?
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Must eat one!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I know people love to attack this family, and shame them, but if you've ever been poor then you know their life isn't ALL that crazy.

Outside of that, why is this a really big deal? Does she eat that every day? No. While their family does seem to have the typical American weight problem they have shown on their show that they are at least trying to lose weight. Just because I'm trying to lose weight doesn't mean I CAN'T try a food challange if one ever seemed worth it to me.

Let's not try to give them excuses for their weight issues. Poverty is NOT an excuse to eat poorly and heavily. As for their current situation, they certainly are NOT poor, and are probably pulling down more money than those of us who don't make it a regular habit to go on TV, showcase our unhealthy lifestyle, and make fools of ourselves in the process.

I saw an interview where the mom (June) said they pull down a LOT more than the reported $4,000 per episode, and for that kind of money, they'll act as they need to for the show to be popular and laugh all the way to the bank.
  • mgpryor37
    mgpryor37 Posts: 10
    Options

Read the section entitled "My Inspiration" in my profile.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!