I'm 5/4 how much do I need to weigh for a thigh gap?

1235»

Replies

• RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    I have one...just means I have wide hips. If you look in my pictures, I just put one up to demonstrate. I want the diamond (though I think it looks more like a heart), where the legs touch, except at the top. Very sexy, but it will never happen on me, unless I really bulk up my thighs :sad: Can't have it all!!!

And, I am being sarcastic with the last sentence :huh: Just in case it wasn't clear!

Love your body for what it is! You (OP) are tiny and getting down to your goal weight will make you tinier....but you may never have a thigh gap, so please love yourself enough to be ok with that possiblity!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Ahh to be 18 and your only worry in life is to have a gap between your thighs.....:sad: :laugh:
  • I weigh 91 lbs(with a thigh gap) at 5'4... (used to be 160 last year at 5'2) but as you can probably guess; I am not a healthy person. A thigh gap doesn't define who you are trust me. Don't stress the stupid **** to fit "society's" expectations because you will dig yourself into a hole you may not be able to get out of. Just be you, even if you've heard it a billion times your gorgeous the way you are... I honestly wish I would've listened to everyone when they told me this; because I'm on a downward slope, and it may lead to the death of me. So please don't worry. Ya know Marilyn Monroe used to sponsor a company that helped women to gain weight. I believe if the world stops being so judgemental and crude to each other we can achieve a greatness past our usual brain capacity- to live a life focusing on your true potential instead of body image. So believe me when I say thigh gaps don't make you who you are, all they do is help you succeed in finding others even more judgmental than your mind !

Ps: sorry I just see these posts alot and it concerns me to know you may care about your image just as much as me. I apologize if I crossed a line I just needed you and the rest of the reading viewers to know the truth.
  • alexrenner2013
    alexrenner2013 Posts: 13 Member
    I believe that it also depends on the exercises you do too. like, doing squats and inner leg exercises will just build the muscle up and make it more difficult. doing ab and arm exercises could be beneficial. the only real way to achieve a thigh gap at your weight would be by surgery or an ED, which isn't something to mess around with. I suggest just keep what youre doing as far as meals the same and just work on the fat. if youre skinny-fat,muscle building would be the best option. if youre already mostly muscle, I don't think theres much you can do.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I don't understand why delusional girls are equating this thigh gap thing with being beautiful. I am pretty sure guys don't care if we have a gap between our thighs just as long as they open.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    How fat do I have to get to have hips? The answere is: never gonna happen. I have weighed 153 lbs and I did not have hips--I had big boobs and a fat gut but no hips, no butt. Why? That is how my body is designed. I am an inverted triangle. I will never look like Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. But I can look as good as possible for my body style--that is my aim. Don't try to achieve something that isn't in your genetic make up. I am 5'4 132 lbs and I have a thigh gap but no hips.

Yep , we just have to accept how we are built and learn to love it.

I have the biggest hips lol - No thigh gap ever - even when I weighed 118 forever ago . big hips, big thighs, big but, little bitty boobies:( I had 42 size hips and 22 inch waist :( I guess it'll still be that way when I lose all this excess fat , but this time I'm going to love it for what it is .

OP I hope you find what ever you need to make you happy with your body .

Amy
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    I don't understand why delusional girls are equating this thigh gap thing with being beautiful. I am pretty sure guys don't care if we have a gap between our thighs just as long as they open.

laughed at this !!